OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reports were he's blackballed by a lot of ADs and boosters at SC, UTk, and Bama. Also doubt Saban gave him rave reviews.

I don't know if he can get a bigger head job than FAU any time soon.

His alma mater Fresno St wouldn't even look at dude.

In hindsight the whole Alabama stint was a mistake and has done nothing to change the narrative around him. You could make a case that it's even made it worse.

Last edited:
Very excited to see the Buckeyes play tonight... Always like to watch them play and respect the hell out of Meyer and the play on the field... Hope IU gives them a good punch but I have a feeling Barrett goes off

Very excited to see the Buckeyes play tonight... Always like to watch them play and respect the hell out of Meyer and the play on the field... Hope IU gives them a good punch but I have a feeling Barrett goes off

All eyes will be on that offense, let's see if the hype is real (I know it's just Indiana but still)

Redmond accused Peters of raping her twice at Nebraska.

A lot of Nebraska fans seem happy about this being shelved tbh.

You can still fondly look back on those teams and Osborne for what they were and how great he was a football coach ( still has a argument for being considered the GOAT IMO) and also acknowledge the mistakes he made as a human being running that program, and the problem with idol worship in CFB.

Hearing Tyrie Cleveland and Martez Ivey as the 2 others to be suspended... Anybody else hearing the same???

I hope so, at this rate it's looking like Mac might have to pull some guys off the IM flag teams to fill the two deep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom