OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hqdefault.jpg

It's a message board... I'm not gonna lose sleep over "strangers" not liking me... it's a far cry from the attitude you carry versus what happens on a day to day basis in reality. Then again, you hail from the same state that voted for a literal carrot more interested in running his mouth on Twitter versus running the country.

Oh word??? But hey as long as the wins keep coming on the board? Just like Penn State.. just like Baylor...

Nah, more because you say some of the most absurd and homer things ever. Plus you get your panties in a wad about every little thing. Maybe you should take a moment for some self reflection. In any case, based on your logic, 90% of D1 would be unfit to play football. But hey, apparently you know it all, so keep posting idiotic things if it makes ya feel better about yourself.

Stanford is the gold standard by which all other programs should be measured.

687474703a2f2f7669676e65747465322e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f7072657474796c6974746c656c696172732f696d616765732f662f66622f5468655f6d6f72655f796f755f6b6e6f775f62616e6e65722e6a70672f7265766973696f6e2f6c61746573743f63623d3230313331323234323333303333

So, by your logic, 90 percent of NCAA football players commit crimes? Right? Last time I checked it's only a handful of schools with criminals on their team.

You're right because 90 % of NCAA football players commit felonious crimes.

Bless your heart. Let's not be naive about or act like my "90%" statement wasn't hyperbole. Speaking to you is an exercise in futility.

Trying to get me to excuse Brock turner like the whole Stanford community isn't ashamed of him... yeah right, guy is scum but you could not be further off from the discussion at hand.

Last time this is a discussion about criminals playing football and getting second chances because the administration has a hand in the success of the school

But you're right, Brock Turner is still enrolled at Stanford and will still continue to play water polo next summer... right?

Or swim or whatever the hell scrum turner does...

Guys at schools like Florida and FSU get second chances because from the bottom up the school has an investment in football success which in turn forbids them from following the rules.

Last time I checked there are several players at Miami, Florida, FSU, Alabama with Felonies on their record. Felonies.

That goes for schools all throughout the country, it just so happens that schools like Florida and Alabama make it clear that nothing matters more than winning games, whether it be beating your girlfriend or stealing credit cards.

Brock Turner got kicked out of school and got let off by a judge who is a known racist.

there's plenty of dude's getting booted. depending on the severity of the crime, of course.

punch a chick in the face? get kicked out of school (FSU QB DeAndre Johnson). steal a crab leg? get a second chance. (Jameis) :lol:

what's going on with stanfan today? Someone hurt him today. Job? Lady? Friends? What's really going on man? You're at a whole other level and @nako xl isn't even here to cause you to lose your ****.

Relax man. Its like day 6 of the season.

We got dudes mouthing off about stuff they have no grasp on, they are stuck in a culture that hasn't let their mind wrap around the fact that their is life outside football and football shouldn't mean=getting away with beating their wives.

These are the same fan bases that will throw the n word around and rock a confederate flag and then throw 1000$ on seeing those same guys play on a Saturday night.

baffling.

I'm done here.

Trying to get me to excuse Brock turner like the whole Stanford community isn't ashamed of him... yeah right, guy is scum but you could not be further off from the discussion at hand.

Last time this is a discussion about criminals playing football and getting second chances because the administration has a hand in the success of the school

But you're right, Brock Turner is still enrolled at Stanford and will still continue to play water polo next summer... right?

I'm glad you're judge and jury in all things college football, right? I mean, you certainly insinuated Jameis Winston was guilty considering you lumped him in with Baylor and PSU. Brock Turner was also found GUILTY ... but hey, when mommy and daddy have money, 6 months in the country jail is certainly a fair punishment, eh?

When did I say it was fair punishment? I clearly said he got off easily because his judge was a known racist. He clearly should be rotting in jail for years.

youre clearly missing the point but that is okay.

Goodnight folks.

Here is to both bama and Florida state losing to each other tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom