OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It wouldn't be much of an upset at this point with SC looking how they did against WMU.

Was never gonna be an upset. Stanford has beaten us 5 out of the last 7 times or something.

This is the most confident I've been about the game since 2013 though.

I'm just saying Upset because of how much hype all my USC friends have put on Darnold and the team all summer saying Darnold is up there with MJ and Floyd Mayweather in terms of coming through in big games/moments and saying Darnold and Ronald Jones are the new Leinart/Bush

I mean Darnold has been really really good. Even this Saturday.

But it's too early to compare him to anyone other than Sanchez and JD Booty. He and RJ2 are gonna be first rounders but let them win something first before we start anointing them.

manipulated contracts? man what? if they felt that deep about it at the time why not just let him walk to the nfl or USC (if that was ever true on both ends).

they rode the manziel wave way too long and when that went away they went back to doing what they do best, **** measuring themselves against UT even though they've been the better program since they've been in the SEC
The last AD and president got way too hyped after Sumlin rode a Heisman Trophy winner, the best wide receiver, linebacker, and offensive line in school history to a 10-2 year.

Manipulated contracts is a little silly. Sumlin didn't force them to write the paid-in-full buyout clause.

But he does need to go. He can't compete at the level needed to win in that division. Can't motivate. Can't rally the troops. Guys don't play for him.

The last AD and president got way too hyped after Sumlin rode a Heisman Trophy winner, the best wide receiver, linebacker, and offensive line in school history to a 10-2 year.

Manipulated contracts is a little silly. Sumlin didn't force them to write the paid-in-full buyout clause.

But he does need to go. He can't compete at the level needed to win in that division. Can't motivate. Can't rally the troops. Guys don't play for him.

It is kind of funny when you think he used assumed interest by SC and the NFL to get that awesome contract then immediately started underperforming.

They taking the easy money from the guys who only put money down on rankings, gotta imagine it will be 4-5 points on Thursday-friday.

Bama lost two starting backers? are those dudes (Lewis and Miller) crucial? or should we really see no real impact :lol:

Butch Jones reminds me of Sgt Buzzcut from Beavis and Butthead.

latest

Lets see if Dylan Moses gets some run at one of OLB spots... Excited to watch John Kelly for UTk... Butch Jones such a motivator

I don't know a lot about d line technique. Can someone explain to me why it sort of looks like UTk's stand up d-ends are catching GT's o linemen instead of pushing?

Back
Top Bottom