OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Henry Russell Sanders is their best HC.

In the "modern era" Terry Donahue had a nice run but if given the choice between the two I'd pick Chip.

I was being a bit facetious when I included Chip. I almost put “Jim” there.

Chip isn’t a better coach than Donahue, Mike Price was better than Mike Leach, and MSU fans on reddit are saying Daugherty and Clarence(?) Munn over Dantonio (since the debate was “in school history.”)

Stop it Cardo.

Last edited:
Daaaaaaaamn.

Hopefully that means a bunch of their nike **** will go on sale and I can come up on some steals

Last edited:
Wow! I’m sure of those embedded UW Nike folks were pissed. They probably weren’t surprised either. Nike has clearly shown that if you aren’t of the Michigan or Texas level they are willing to let you walk.

There next surplus sale should be a doozy.

I remember being sick about moving to Adidas from Nike, but it coincided with Adidas getting its clout up, and has worked out greatly for us so far.

Watched that Paterno flick on the fire stick....whew

And who ever said that the last line of the movie was powerful was not lying

@newbs24, dacomeup dacomeup , @zs05wc and all the other Michigan dudes

OL looks like this

JBB Bredeson Ruiz BMO Runyan

Sounds like Hundson has the highest upside of anybody on the OL but hasn't been able to beat out Runyan or JBB. Ulizo is struggling really bad, and Walker was rocking #46 yesterday so he might be in the doghouse :lol:.

A HS coach that I know and a former teammate of Jim's (former walkon) was at practice yesterday. He's an OL guy and was impressed with what he saw out of Warriner. No nonsense dude who's not afraid to get into a guys ***. A lot like Don Brown.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the reactions to the offense sucking *** in the spring game this weekend

OL still buns? Y'all got some dudes pretty much everywhere else.

Trickett was a ZBS guy wasn't he? Can't be that much of an adjustment with Frey, unless Willie wants to run a bunch of the Harbaugh gap stuff.

J Will might take that spot, Perry looking funny in the light, nobody can take another year of Rosier. Maybe Cade got something :emoji_fingers_crossed:

OL still buns? Y'all got some dudes pretty much everywhere else.

Trickett was a ZBS guy wasn't he? Can't be that much of an adjustment with Frey, unless Willie wants to run a bunch of the Harbaugh gap stuff.
Overall they were primarily a ZBS, Kubiak-esque blocking but over the past couple yrs they have been doing more gap stuff, but the OL struggles mostly are attributed to injuries and overall lack of talent.

As far as the spring game goes, they have , there's 4 potential starting OL hurt (including 1st & 2nd team Centers) , 1 healthy QB, 3 healthy scholarship WR's (and teams are split) + a new offensive scheme vs a defense that is going to press all across the board (luckily for the offense though the LB's are still basura overall). **** is going to be ugly :lol:

Can say the same about Miami. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

J Will might take that spot, Perry looking funny in the light, nobody can take another year of Rosier. Maybe Cade got something :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Impossible. I was told by apple care that 'Kosi was the goat.

But seriously, he's only a R-FR right? Give the kid some time. Though it certainly wouldn't be a good sign if Jarren leapfrogs him come fall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom