OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we still have 3 scholarships left nako xl nako xl ?

3 schollies right now but 4 or 5 after transfers: OG, ITS, Devon and Ezeike still to commit. Maybe Sewell too.

Roy Hemsley, and maybe Jalen Greene and Jamel Cook are gone to make room.

Cook called Kiffin to try to transfer.

landscape is legit changing man. these kids don’t care much about the prestige of a program (RIP EA NCAA FOOTBALL :frown: which is why the top 100 is filled with schools that are on top right now.

I’m a UM homer, but ain’t no damn way I’m going to Michigan these days over the likes of Bama or UGA. They’ve shown nothing recently to entice these kids to go there.

Michigan is selling Jordan Brand and the custom J’s you get as the main recruiting pitch..like cmon. That’s not Michigan man.

They really don't. If I'm a top recruit I'm going to a team that's winning now or has a shot to, what the hell do I care about a schools rich history back in 558AD? Word to Norte Dame

3 schollies right now but 4 or 5 after transfers: OG, ITS, Devon and Ezeike still to commit. Maybe Sewell too.

We gettin lobster and steak tonight baby boy

DVcot3vWAAIt7Q2.jpg

OG, ITS, and Devon and its a wrap. ITS is a lock. I thought Sewell committed somewhere yesterday?

What's the deal with Jalen?

Forgot UGA already has 3 national top 10 cats for 2019 class as well...The State of Georgia putting out ridiculous talent

Jalen is a verbal to Oregon. Sewell is uncommitted and may not sign today.

Ezeike is pretty good.
I thought you mentioned something about Jalen Greene.

I almost like Ezeike more than Devon. Sounds like he's a big Duck lean right now? Ducks are putting everything into getting him. Maybe they know Devon is coming to LA?

Back
Top Bottom