OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Think today's gonna be Volquez's last start for my squad. Gonna use his slot as a streamer as need be or until I find a solid guy.

On another note, does Joey Votto have a multi-hit game this year yet? :smh:

Ended up dropping Ventura for Herrera (my league uses Holds). I'll use Aaron Sanchez as my 5th starter for now and keep a close eye on Ventura if nobody claims him.

Also, somebody dropped Travis Shaw, ended up claiming him for Eugenio Suárez :smokin .. I could use a backup SS for the days Machado has off, but I couldn't let Shaw get by me, just hope his hand injury isn't serious.

Think today's gonna be Volquez's last start for my squad. Gonna use his slot as a streamer as need be or until I find a solid guy.

Ended up dropping Ventura for Herrera (my league uses Holds). I'll use Aaron Sanchez as my 5th starter for now and keep a close eye on Ventura if nobody claims him.

Also, somebody dropped Travis Shaw, ended up claiming him for Eugenio Suárez :smokin .. I could use a backup SS for the days Machado has off, but I couldn't let Shaw get by me, just hope his hand injury isn't serious.

Nobody is dumb enough in the NT Champs League to make any crazy drops like that :lol:

my other league is dumb as hell :lol:

Corey Seager, Odubel Herrera, John Lackey, Aaron Nola, & Matt Harvey have all been dropped in the past month

Nobody is dumb enough in the NT Champs League to make any crazy drops like that :lol:

:lol: injury bug hit this guy's team pretty hard, he has no DL spots left, and he has no pitching outside of Scherzer

"Nobody is dumb enough in the NT Champs League to make any crazy drops like that" BUT some of ya are dumb enough to make these crazy *** trades I see posted in here :lol:

I just couldn't bring myself to drop Ventura just yet. He has so much potential. I see why you did it though, can't blame you. I don't even get Holds but I have Dellin Betances and Hector Neris on my squad :lol:.

I actually had Suarez too but I dropped him because I already have three other SS/3B (Machado, Kang, Eduardo Nunez) :lol:. I'm hoping Volquez pitches well today so I can maybe package him and Suarez for someone. I have Yu Darvish returning this weekend so I'm gonna have to clear a roster spot regardless, but I'd rather try and swing a trade than dropping someone outright.

Last edited:
"Nobody is dumb enough in the NT Champs League to make any crazy drops like that" BUT some of ya are dumb enough to make these crazy *** trades I see posted in here :lol:

I don't regret a single trade that I have made so far...yet :lol:

:lol: just giving you a hard time, I like guys like you who are willing to make moves opposed to sitting on their hands.

stick stick
Gonna keep my eye on Ventura, hopefully he can get it together soon.

My current starting staff is: Sale, Price, Lester, Cueto, Quintana, Sanchez
Relief: Kimbrel, Paplebon, Rondon, Herrera

Rondon gets NO SAVES :smh:

Last edited:

I don't regret a single trade that I have made so far...yet :lol:

:lol: just giving you a hard time, I like guys like you who are willing to make moves opposed to sitting on their hands.

stick stick

My pitching took a bit of a hit after all those trades but still got KershGAWD and now my lineup actually has some power :smokin

Need Harper and Goldy to break out of their slumps so I can start putting up some points with the rest of my offense.....also need Gattis to get that C eligibility bc i'm currently not rostering a catcher :rofl:

I can't believe Upton is still god awful. My bad for suggesting him over jbj.

You and my boy @ChampCruThik had me second guessing but ultimately I ended up grabbing JBJ. Where I went wrong was dropping DJ LeMahieu instead of Upton for him :smh:

Upton is still on my roster :smh:

Thinking about dropping him for Elvis Andrus if he doesn't start to turn things around soon.

Well, I think you made the right move dropping Lemahiu. If he's back to normal, Upton has high upside. But...he looks like BJ right now.

stick stick

That's pretty nasty. I'm working with Jose Fernandez, Lester, Pomeranz, Estrada, Ventura, Volquez, Darvish (DL), Gray (DL). Saves were kind of a strong point for me but now I'm down to Gregerson and Sam Dyson so I can't really compete there anymore. Also have Joe Smith but when Huston Street gets back I'll end up dropping him. I've thought about completely punting saves and trying to trade my closers but haven't seen any opportunities yet :lol:.

On another note, anyone else own Marcell Ozuna? Dude is on FIRE. He's been raking for me these last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Ozuna has been lighting it up, I had the chance to pick him up but I have Yelich and didn't want two OFs from Miami not named Stanton.

Now Yelich is dealing with back spasms :smh:

Last edited:
I need a catcher and Chris Herrmann is still available to pick up but I see he hasn't played the last 3 games and this guy is hot right now. I have J.T as my catcher so what you guys think I should do? It's a points and standard league.

Last edited:
This dude Volquez :smh:.

EDIT: Looks like he pulled it together.

Also Betances, Gregerson, and Dyson getting me a starter's worth of Ks on a night when I have 1 guy going and my opponent has 4 is :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom