**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

not bad not bad, wish Cousins didn't fumble but 49 points from Diggs and Cousins. Went against Gurley who has 23...

gonna need some luck with the way this season has gone since I lost two weeks ago with 65 from cousins and diggs :sick::sick::sick:

Man i told my girl to start Goff over Ben because ben struggles in the division. Then i was like but its TNF

Goff on the bench with 63 :lol:

Screenshot_20180927-210852_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

To go with this i have ben in another league and Goff was in the FA pool i considered it but picked up Dalton (vs my falcons) in case i dont trust Ben

Screenshot_20180927-213552_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Dropped Bailey. Benched Goff. Started Cook.

It's all bad.

You want a hug bro ... thats tough

I’m in Hawaii on vacation and just remembered to put Kupp in my flex.

Opponent has Goff. I had Kupp and Kyle going. Pretty much tied.

Wondering if I can flip Kupp for a good RB.

Offered OBJ + Kerryon Johnson

For

My CMC + Crabtree

Originally he had Dion Lewis, then asked if i would do Kerryon instead

I'm in 4 leagues and somehow I'm not playing against 1 Rams player this week :lol:. Thank God.

Gurley/Diggs though :pimp:.

I feel good with the fact knowing my opponent got 26 pts combined from Woods & Dalvin yesterday. Dalvin is his best player on his team

Last place team in one of my leagues, he benched Goff for Brady. I get the move, but yikes :lol: .

Work league I had Thielen >D . I benched Rams D/ST in favor of Seattle. Worked out thus far.

Having the week seemingly won on TNF like that >>> stress free Sunday. V rare it goes down this way tho :lol: .

Very much so :lol: this is actually the first year I had to autodraft my teams cause I couldn’t do it live, and I’m doing better than I’ve ever done. I may never draft my own teams ever again :lol:

Who should I start as my WR2/3 fellas? My WR corps is ehhh, pretty indecisive about this week. With the match up. Standard league btw. Currently 3rd place
Geronimo Allison vs Bills
Albert Wilson vs Pats
Enunwa vs Jags
Keelan Cole vs Jets
Fitzgerald vs Seahawks

Who should I start as my WR2/3 fellas? My WR corps is ehhh, pretty indecisive about this week. With the match up. Standard league btw. Currently 3rd place
Albert Wilson vs Pats
Enunwa vs Jags
Keelan Cole vs Jets
Fitzgerald vs Seahawks

Fitz and Allison

Albert Wilson vs Pats
Enunwa vs Jags
Keelan Cole vs Jets
Fitzgerald vs Seahawks
Fitz and Allison

Packers against Buff, Rodgers gonna be spreading that ball all around

Back
Top Bottom