**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need a defense

Lions, Seahawks, Colts, Packers?

Screenshot_20180929-184602_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Alfred Morris or Dion Lewis?

Allision or Desean Jax at the flex?

I'm currently #1 in my 12 man league half-ppr.

I'd go Morris, since Jimmy GQ is out... and Allison because of the matchup..
...i got henn flowing in me but thats what im feeling at the moment...

Last edited:
Actually, I have more flex options - not sure who to plug in:

Allison
Djax
Dion Lewis
Demaryius Thomas
A. Jeffrey
George Kittle

Need a QB in the worst way. Luck has been piss awful terrible, but I'll probably roll with him for one more week. Who would you rather have going forward, winston, derek carr, or case keenum

Need a QB in the worst way. Luck has been piss awful terrible, but I'll probably roll with him for one more week. Who would you rather have going forward, winston, derek carr, or case keenum

Jameis has by far the highest ceiling of them. You’ve already seen what the other two are offering you.

Good chance fitz gets pulled this week mid game ? I still have him starting but idk if I should make a move

Good chance fitz gets pulled this week mid game ? I still have him starting but idk if I should make a move

Who are your other options?

I could see Bears defense ****ing him up :lol: I’m starting them myself

Should I trade my Leveon for Cooper Kupp? My revivers are Hilton, Stills, and Godwin. Backs are Collins, Conner, Breida and Jamal Williams.

Should I trade my Leveon for Cooper Kupp? My revivers are Hilton, Stills, and Godwin. Backs are Collins, Conner, Breida and Jamal Williams.

I'd have a real hard time taking that trade. I'd request at least another running back. If leveon gets traded and is only 50% of what he was before he would still be a solid RB2. Kupp seems low

Now I'm torn on flexing him or Aaron Jones. Full point PPR, thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 10.06.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 10.06.09 AM.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 1

Now I'm torn on flexing him or Aaron Jones. Full point PPR, thoughts?

I’d say Jones because the Packers should be running the ball a good amount today and wanna get Jones involved more. Seems like the perfect game to do that.

I’d say Jones because the Packers should be running the ball a good amount today and wanna get Jones involved more. Seems like the perfect game to do that.

I think I should play it safe yea. Not to mention AR12 has backed him this week to the media.

Back
Top Bottom