**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Rookie TE’s almost never do jack ****

Engram was the exception to the rule last year. Hurst might have an advantage being that he’s about to be 25 years old, but still.

Damn you guys really hate Hurst :lol: ... I thought he would flourish with Flacco

Flacco don’t have a deep threat anymore so who better than his safety blanket to get the ball :lol:

Damn you guys really hate Hurst :lol: ... I thought he would flourish with Flacco

Flacco don’t have a deep threat anymore so who better than his safety blanket to get the ball :lol:

Flacco been bombing the ball all through training camp this year since he is healthy and has a great connection with John Brown so far. Keep Hurst for a bit and see what happens

We can keep 2 players...

Would you keep any of these 2? If so which one or two would you keep?

EDT: PPR league

I have no idea how I got 2nd place in this league last year

5D7EC9BC-E827-4E89-96D3-BB653414AD9B.png

Y'all lock down your draft day/time yet? I got 2 overlapping :smh:
I have a college football fantasy draft on the 22nd, then NFL drafts on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, and then one more still trying to find a day that works for everyone :lol:. All live drafts aside from the college one. I'm gonna be burnt out.

We can keep 2 players...

Would you keep any of these 2? If so which one or two would you keep?

EDT: PPR league

I have no idea how I got 2nd place in this league last year

I guess Ertz & Mike Thomas... you can load up on RB's with rounds 2-3

Last edited:

Flacco been bombing the ball all through training camp this year since he is healthy and has a great connection with John Brown so far. Keep Hurst for a bit and see what happens

Crabtree and John Brown are by far the best WR’s Flacco’s had since Steve Smith went down a few years ago.

I’m aiming for Reed and taking Vernon Davis in the later rounds. If Reed goes down again Vernon Davis is still gonna put up numbers. As long as you do that then it’s completly safe drafting Reed.

Y’all still falling for Jordan Reed? Haven’t y’all learned he past few years. If I can’t get Ertz where I want him, I’m going Engram/Graham and grabbing Kittle later on.

Y’all still falling for Jordan Reed? Haven’t y’all learned he past few years. If I can’t get Ertz where I want him, I’m going Engram/Graham and grabbing Kittle later on.
Jordan Reed in the 7th-8th round is about as big a boom/bust pick there is this year. But if it booms then whoever drafted him is in for a treat.

I love Jordan Reed's talent but man that guy just cant stay healthy. If he can stay on the field he will be a great steal for someone. Just not sure i wont him on my bench all year.

Where do you guys see Edelman being drafted?

As I am with having 2 QB's, I don't see the necessity for two TE's either. Unless he's rock solid and you'll flex him every week.

Where do you guys see Edelman being drafted?

High 90s-low 100s. Probably 20 spots higher if you are full PPR.

I may take Hogan though and let him beast out and trade him after 4 weeks. They have no one else other than Gronk to target for the first four games. I could see him having big games then trying to dump him after the first four weeks.

Reed is a huge risk but I'd rather take him than a WR5 that's not gonna ever be in my lineup.

You need to draft a 2nd TE, too if you take Reed which kinda sucks

Reed is a huge risk but I'd rather take him than a WR5 that's not gonna ever be in my lineup.

You need to draft a 2nd TE, too if you take Reed which kinda sucks

Depends on how your waivers are set up. If I draft reed im just going to use my FAAB money to sign Davis if reed gets hurt. At that point everyone will be mostly content with their TE position

Golladay will be had for sure. Going to target him R9+ if I can wait til then.

Anybody starting up an ESPN league? Looking for an active league, tired of people bowing out after the 4th week...

Not trying to threadjack, but has the basketball fantasy thread started for this season. Thanks in advance all

Back
Top Bottom