**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah we enabled pick trading in one of my money leagues and dude has just been dumping his players to playoff teams next year for picks.

Traded hunt for a second
Traded Olsen for a seventh

Needless to say I wont be playing in that league again next year

Well trading picks for the next year and dropping players are two completely different things.
In my longtime league we allow trading of picks. It definitely helps a person make a big playoff push but sure can hurt them the following year come draft time.

I may be wasting my time trying to trade at 2-6 but I just offered Hooper (who I added this morning for the hell of it) & Collins for Lamar Miller. He has no TE currently.

Got Panthers defense off waivers this morning, was going for Dallas though. I hope Fitzmagic throws a couple of picks.

Just added DJ Moore (dropped Keke) in my work league where I'm 7-1. I have Sutton as well :pimp: .

Standard league. Need some advice. 12 teamer.

We start a TE and a RB - one of each.

I have Connor/Ingram as my backs with Drake, etc on FA list.

I have Njoku/Cook as my TEs. FAs are pretty much nonexistent.

Would you rather have Gordon/Ingram as a RB for Connor (still dealing with what happens with Bell) or Gronk and keep one of Cook/Njoku?

Nvm. Just traded for Gronk. Fitzpatrick/Djoku for Gronk/Amari Cooper

Dual Qb league. Standard. Just picked up Fitzpatrick with my waiver spot. Hopfully Gronk stays healthy and turns it around - backup plan is Cook.

Should I trade my CMC and Mike Evans for Mack and Golladay?

My rbs are trash and CMC is legit the only RB I have that is a must start every week. I figured golladay will trend up with the tate trade and Mack > CMC at this point. Thoughts?

You're bugging

I'm trying to pick up Greg Olsen.. I need to drop a player.. Ebron is on a bye week..

Who should I drop? Thanks.. :nthat:

Ebron
R.Wilson
D.Cook
J.Edelman
J.White
C.Sutton
N.Chubb

Last edited:
Potential trade:

I get:
Fournette / Golladay

I give:

Hopkins

Should I bite? My RBs are Michel, Hyde, Richard and ito smith. WRs are Nuk, Gordon, John Brown, Goodwin, and Lockett. Currently sitting at 3-5 and lack depth. If fournette can bounce back from the hamstring injury and finish the season strong this could be a huge power play for me.

Potential trade:

I get:
Fournette / Golladay

I give:

Hopkins

Should I bite? My RBs are Michel, Hyde, Richard and ito smith. WRs are Nuk, Gordon, John Brown, Goodwin, and Lockett. Currently sitting at 3-5 and lack depth. If fournette can bounce back from the hamstring injury and finish the season strong this could be a huge power play for me.

I wouldn't make that trade. Texans are rolling and Nuk will only get more targets w/ fuller out and it's gonna take Thomas some time to get in the flow of the offense. Golladay's been stinkin and I'm not sure if Fournette will return back to form. You can get a better deal for Nuk.

I wouldn't make that trade. Texans are rolling and Nuk will only get more targets w/ fuller out and it's gonna take Thomas some time to get in the flow of the offense. Golladay's been stinkin and I'm not sure if Fournette will return back to form. You can get a better deal for Nuk.

You don’t think with Tate gone that Golladay and return his production to levels we saw the first 5 weeks? I have the same concern for Fournette in terms of how many touches he’ll get the rest of the season.

You don’t think with Tate gone that Golladay and return his production to levels we saw the first 5 weeks? I have the same concern for Fournette in terms of how many touches he’ll get the rest of the season.

I expect his production to go up but Fournette scares me. I'm just saying you can get a better deal. I traded Alshon Jefferey and Kerryon Johnson for Nuk in my league. My initial offer was Djax, Kerryon Johnson and Latavius Murray but he countered.

Ertz for Ingram? Standard

My team:
Rodgers
Hunt Richard Thompson Hines Ito
Adams Juju Golladay Watkins Goodwin
Ertz Doyle McDonald

His team:
Ryan Smith
Kamara Ingram Freeman Barber Cohen
MJJ Hill M.Williams Funchess
Reed
Texans
Bailey

Last edited:
Fitzmagic at Panthers or Dak vs Titans?

This is for first place and the dude I’m going against is starting Evans and D-Jax so it sucks.

I'm trying to pick up Greg Olsen.. I need to drop a player.. Ebron is on a bye week..

Ebron
R.Wilson
D.Cook
J.Edelman
J.White
C.Sutton
N.Chubb

Ebron
R.Wilson
D.Cook
J.Edelman
J.White
C.Sutton
N.Chubb

how many teams? I mean with TE being such a ****ty position im shocked hes still a FA this long

would drop Ebron for him, Doyle is back anyways so they're gonna be splitting time

or could go Russ depending who your QB is. I doubt someones picking up Russ to stash

how many teams? I mean with TE being such a ****ty position im shocked hes still a FA this long

would drop Ebron for him, Doyle is back anyways so they're gonna be splitting time

or could go Russ depending who your QB is. I doubt someones picking up Russ to stash

Olsen just got dropped for some reason.. Main QB is Goff..

ROS - Miller or Murray? (standard)

Give up: Julio Gronk Miller/Murray
Receive: Gurley Funchess

Need something too good to pass up for Gurley, thats his only performing player so trying to convince him upgrade all around

My team would be:
Ryan
Gurley Michel Lewis Murray/Miller
Hopkins Green Cooks Golladay Funchess
Doyle
(stream K)
Bears

Back
Top Bottom