**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yea I was thinking of it as hoping the 2 guys I get back would produce more than Evans and whatever bum RB I start. At least I’d have CMC and a another serviceable RB + Tate to fill in for Evans.

Man you should have BEEN made a deal then :lol: the hell you been waiting for? You had basically four top 10 fantasy WR’s and only one good RB.
Loool bc I started off 6-0 and waited that **** out way too long. I dropped my last 2 games tho so I had to wake up haha

For those still starting Alex Collins - he was a DNP yesterday. It's possible they held him out to play it safe, but if he misses again today, it may be telling for his status on Sunday.

What can I send to get DJ from a Cardinals homer? Is it possible? (Standard) or try for Chubb?

SN: i have a trade processing giving me Aaron Jones & DJax

My Team:
Rodgers
Hunt Thompson Richard Ito Hines AJones
Adams Juju Golladay Watkins Goodwin DJax
Ertz Doyle McDonald

Their Team:
PhotoGrid_1541168399488.jpg

Ertz + Sammy for Ingram + Funchess?

Im getting Ingram Funchess. I nesd the RB and Funchess ROS schedule is easy matchups

Screenshot_20181102-083431_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Pick 1 to start:

Courtland Sutton vs. Texans
Calvin Ridley at Skins
Amari Cooper vs. Titans MNF

Flex, full-point PPR: Sutton or Aaron Jones? I have Lindsay as well if that matters as my RB2.

Leave my starters as is ? (Ppr)

Not a huge fan of starting 3 from a game, but I may need to. Originally had Carson in for Lindsay.

I could try and swap out Sutton.

DeVante Parker and DJ Moore are on the waivers. I need a win this week or else the playoffs are basically out of reach.

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20181102-085532_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20181102-085603_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Leave my starters as is ? (Ppr)

Not a huge fan of starting 3 from a game, but I may need to. Originally had Carson in for Lindsay.

I could try and swap out Sutton.

DeVante Parker and DJ Moore are on the waivers. I need a win this week or else the playoffs are basically out of reach.

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20181102-085532_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20181102-085603_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I would probably swap out Chubb for Jones/Howard at Flex. Not sold on Chubb yet.

Flex id say Carson, Jones, Chubb

My mike Evans for tevin Coleman and golden Tate? My only rb worth starting right now is CMC
GO for Ingram, Coleman has been pretty meh. you would think with freeman out he would kill it.

doesn't help ATL OC blows that's why they got a talented squad and can't even get any W's

plus Coleman going against WAS this week which has done really really good job at shutting down the run

Just got offered Coleman and Lockett for my Bell. Kid who wants him has Conner. Do I do it?

He's in 2nd place, I'm in 11th.

Back
Top Bottom