**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just got offered Mike Evans and CJ Anderson for my Nick Chubb n Elijah Mcguire. No ppr.

If i accept, my rb’s would be real thin with CMC and Kerryon. But I would have ODB and Hopkins, with Mike Evans at the flex for my WR’s.

Rb’s are at a premium in this league and Chubb has really good keeper value for the next few years with how little $ I drafted him for. I think I’d be alright with CMC, Kerryon, and Chubb going forward, but wanted to get a few opinions.

Currently 5-4 in a 16 team league. half point ppr. Should I trade DJ for Julio?

If you can get Julio for DJ, by all means do it.

Someone offering you this Im about to see if I can trade Cooks or AJ for DJ :smile:

Just got offered Mike Evans and CJ Anderson for my Nick Chubb n Elijah Mcguire. No ppr.

If i accept, my rb’s would be real thin with CMC and Kerryon. But I would have ODB and Hopkins, with Mike Evans at the flex for my WR’s.

Rb’s are at a premium in this league and Chubb has really good keeper value for the next few years with how little $ I drafted him for. I think I’d be alright with CMC, Kerryon, and Chubb going forward, but wanted to get a few opinions.

No stay put you dont need Evans

Opponent in my work league is starting 4 of his 8 starters tonight. Cam, Funchess, McDonald, Gano

Only 1 I expect to have decent/good game is Cam.

Cooks + Miller or M.Davis for DJ?

My RB: Michel, Miller, Duke, Davis
My WR: Julio, Nuk, AJ, Cooks, Golladay, MVS

Could use some trade advice for my work league. .5 ppr, I'm 7-2 tied for 1st place in my division. I'm trying to upgrade TE. Two options I'm looking at for Ertz or Kelce.

Both teams could use RB help. Ertz owner (7-2 behind me in the division) currently has Kerryon, Aaron Jones, Breida, Carson & Ekeler. Kelce owner (4-5 in East division) has Ingram, Blue, Miller, Marshawn, Gio & Ware.

Should I offer Michel & Engram to either? It would leave me with David Johnson, Conner & McGuire. I think it's Kelce I gotta target here.

Last edited:
forgot Olsen plays tonight

I need a solid game, I'm going against 1-8 team. He's got AB

Don't think Bell coming back fellas, if you got him unload him before people start reading.

He will 100% be a free agent next year unless he wants any remaining money.

Steelers have the option to Franchise tag him again but it would be at the QB rate of $25 million....

so yea

take that as you may

Cooks + Miller or M.Davis for DJ?

My RB: Michel, Miller, Duke, Davis
My WR: Julio, Nuk, AJ, Cooks, Golladay, MVS

I probably would give up miller.

Good lord Julio, nuk, and AJ

Team is LOADED! But of course they all didnt live up to potential and RB bombed on me, then goofed traded conner week 6ish.

Anyway, dont think Miller has more vakue ROS than Davis or do i need to give up Miller for the trade to be considered at the least

I have Gurley, Coleman, Mack and Dion Lewis. With that said, is it time for me to drop Chris Thompson? I have a bunch of players on bye and dont' have a WR in one slot and a kicker...thoughts?

I have Gurley, Coleman, Mack and Dion Lewis. With that said, is it time for me to drop Chris Thompson? I have a bunch of players on bye and dont' have a WR in one slot and a kicker...thoughts?

I dropped him in a couple leagues where I didn’t have room for him on my IR. If you have the room to stash him he’s worth hanging onto for when he’s back. In your case I wouldn’t start him over any of your RB’s besides Lewis depending on the matchup so you’d probably be okay dropping him.

I dropped him in a couple leagues where I didn’t have room for him on my IR. If you have the room to stash him he’s worth hanging onto for when he’s back. In your case I wouldn’t start him over any of your RB’s besides Lewis depending on the matchup so you’d probably be okay dropping him.
Ok right on man. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah been droppable, let him go dont look back

Gonna try to make 2 trades right now same league

Cooks + Miller for DJ
Doyle for Mack or Chubb

What you guys think? I have Gronk so I will pick up someone as an in case for his as

Cooks + Miller for DJ
Doyle for Mack or Chubb

What you guys think? I have Gronk so I will pick up someone as an in case for his as

Good for you, I doubt anyone will bite. If they do I want to join your league next year

Cooks + Miller for DJ
Doyle for Mack or Chubb

first one, possibly but doubt it gets accepted. not that great

second one is a pipe dream, no ones taking Doyle or anything especially either of those two :lol:

Good for you, I doubt anyone will bite. If they do I want to join your league next year

first one, possibly but doubt it gets accepted. not that great

second one is a pipe dream, no ones taking Doyle or anything especially either of those two :lol:

Shooters shoot

:evil:

Ive seen 3 bad trades in this league already, this wouldnt even classify with those others. This is the league dude traded away Kamara Conner Dalton for Melvin AP & DJax

Jordan Howard or Cohen this week, I cannot risk getting low points for my RB2 slot.

Think this Lions and Bears game is competitive?

I got Conner and Olsen playing tonight.. I need a kicker and Gano is available.. Should I pick him up?

That's a lot of TNF stock. I'd look elsewhere for a kicker just because.

I have JuJu going tonight, opponent has Panthers D/ST. I am fully expecting JuJu to post 5.27 points only and Panthers D to put up 20+. That's the way my season has gone in this one league :sick: .

Back
Top Bottom