**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Based off matchup alone the Jags D is a must start...

They’re playing josh Johnson and the skins...

Man...

Planning on playing Jaylen Samuels in my Flex. But the Conner news makes it cloudy for me cause he doesn't play til 4:25 pm Sunday.

It's either ride wit Dion Lewis before his noon kickoff game, or hope Conner gets ruled out early in the day. I have nobody on my roster playing the night games so I can't risk a 0 or low points.

Would anyone still start Samuels even if Conner plays?

Man...

Planning on playing Jaylen Samuels in my Flex. But the Conner news makes it cloudy for me cause he doesn't play til 4:25 pm Sunday.

It's either ride wit Dion Lewis before his noon kickoff game, or hope Conner gets ruled out early in the day. I have nobody on my roster playing the night games so I can't risk a 0 or low points.

Would anyone still start Samuels even if Conner plays?

I’m considering playing Samuels over Ingram, but if Conner goes it changes everything.

So Williams wouldn’t have been a good play in a flex spot? I feel those that did would not agree with you.

I didnt say that.

If you got 2 A1 RBs then sure. But i dont use that flex spot for TNF regardless just in case maybe something happens with my starting RB/WR i can use whoever in the flex thats all.

Obviously with a 24pt performance its fine, but not if 1 of your starting RB gets hurt on friday or something and you have no backup and no one in FA pool worth picking up

Flex Help:
Standard League

Elijah McGuire vs Houston
Jordan Howard vs Packers
Alshon Jeffrey vs Rams
Doug Martin @ Bengals
Jeff Wilson vs Seahawks (If Breida doesn’t play)

Iam Thomas or whatever his name is or Jimmy Graham?

been sticking with Graham, just had to ask at least once before Sunday

I’d be weary of Graham. That hurt hand has him dropping passes left and right.

Would definitely go Thomas. Cam’s shoulder is ****ed up and he’s checking down to him a ton.
better not let me down :lol:

its the NT league and I already got CMC and Brees that Monday night, gonna **** my pants

If James Conner is back, i gotta take samuels out my flex... who would u replace him with

Doing lewis @ Giants
Golladay @ Bills
Ridley vs Cards

Considering mcguire over tevin Coleman. Is this the move or nah? Coleman hasn’t really produced much the last two weeks and McGuire will be due for a large volume workload. Only thing pulling me back to Coleman is that he’s playing the cards

Need Conner healthy, i think i can get by without him in my big payoutso go ahead n sit this one oit plz. I need him to sit for my other money league so i can flex samuels.

Conner come back week 16 and win me the ship

Any changes? Besides not benching Williams :stoneface:

Standard

Screenshot_20181215-104136_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I'm sorry but the Jags D haven't been a must start all season except Week 1.

They’re playing a Washington team that’s starting a QB that was unemployed 2 weeks ago....

That’s a must start for 3/4 of the defenses in the league...

Did you see how the skins offense elevated an average Giants D last week?

Back
Top Bottom