**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down 2.. My titans defense vs Opponent flex Henry

Next is my kicker Tucker vs Opponent RB Gordon

PPR league I'm going against Rivers

Man that really piss me off. Titans D was at 8 damn points about to be 6 with a FG then those 2 picks happen

Finish with 21

Dont know why Washington didnt throw it short and lateral. Worst case there probably a fumble recovery

Well the first play should have been a quick 10yd route, instesd of 5 verticals. Wasted like 15 sec on that incompletion.

Then whats the point of a hail mary from your own 15. Lateral play would give you a better shot.

Im really surprised no one has tried the play Chiefs did vs Cowboys last year to end the half. Short pass with a gang of blockers

giphy.webp

Man that really piss me off. Titans D was at 8 damn points about to be 6 with a FG then those 2 picks happen

Finish with 21

You play with some weird rules if titans d scored 21.

One of my leagues Titans d scored 17, the other 13.

Im saying!!!

Bad karma coming to titans now for that bull

Smfh, yea that was some bull and of course my opponent had their defense. Didn't do spit all game and then come up with that bull.

Championship week starting off real bad for me...I have Gurley and with the way tonight went, I won't be surprised if he sits

shoutouts to Rivers for losing the chip for me. I know theres a whole lotta football to be played tmo, but getting a whole 3 pts outta you QB aint gonna cut it :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Championship game. I’m in the drivers seat set to win

Josh Allen or Sam Darnold
Evan Ingram or Jared Cook

Back
Top Bottom