**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yes. I think Jamaal Williams is going to struggle again this week, which probably means that the packers will be more willing to mix it up when Jones gets back. Jones is the most talented of the 3 backs and you will probably never start Ty Montgomery.

Seems like a lateral move if you drop Jones and pick up Ty.

Conflicting :nerd: why ya think that getback getback ? Isn't Jones the better runner over Ty?

Pick one lol

I’m just bad at decisions lol

Depends on your scoring and team. If you need a running back Crowell/powell or Breida. Powell in PPR, crow standard. Wrs I would say either golladay, lockett or agholor. PPR go Agholor, standard one of the other two. I'd probably lean Golladay.

Conflicting :nerd: why ya think that getback getback ? Isn't Jones the better runner over Ty?

He might be. But not by much. And they have RB by committee in GB. That's why I think it's a lateral move. A lot of backs to be sharing touches in a throw first offense. Ty Montgomery was a successful pass catching back before he got hurt last year.

Would you guys change anything for week 2?

Untitled.png

**** it, grabbed Jones & dropped Ty Mont. I'll see how it plays out but doubt anyone will go running for Ty Mont.

Would you guys change anything for week 2?

Untitled.png

Rivers this week > Cousins. Bills are a joke and especially bc Allen is starting.

**** it, grabbed Jones & dropped Ty Mont. I'll see how it plays out but doubt anyone will go running for Ty Mont.

Rivers this week > Cousins. Bills are a joke and especially bc Allen is starting.

I'm all in on streaming anything against the Bills. QBs, RBs, WRs.

I would also bench McCoy for Lamar Miller.

Capture.JPG

I'm about to drop my kicker to be able to pick up Crowell. They switched jeffreys to doubtful so I can't change anything gotta drop the kicker until they switch his designation back to out

Am I doing it right ? :lol:

I'm about to drop my kicker to be able to pick up Crowell. They switched jeffreys to doubtful so I can't change anything gotta drop the kicker until they switch his designation back to out

Am I doing it right ? :lol:

whose your defense and who is on the waivers? 8-man league would be extremely easy to stream defenses.

Yeah but the Bucs have one of the worst defenses in the NFL, a meh line, and he doesnt get a lot of passing down work. Even when they had an extremely favorable game script last week, he still hasnt good. Here is his stats since he became the man:

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

He basically had one good game against the packers without aaron rodgers in 5 quarters of play. If he is your RB2 you are in trouble.

Why do you continue with this? None of these are terrible performances. He’s SOLID. Nobody ever said he was amazing. He’s just solid at everything and he’s on the field for a good offense just about every play. He’s good for anywhere between 6-15 points per week. Safe flex option, decent RB2 if you’re strong at other positions.

Why do you continue with this? None of these are terrible performances. He’s SOLID. Nobody ever said he was amazing. He’s just solid at everything and he’s on the field for a good offense just about every play. He’s good for anywhere between 6-15 points per week. Safe flex option, decent RB2 if you’re strong at other positions.

Im saying someone with a floor of 6 and ceiling of 12 or so isnt a good RB2 option. Flex play? Yeah maybe, depending on the matchup. But you are hyping up a career sub 4.0 ypc guy like he is a much better back than he is.

Pick 2 (without laughing at me and instead, feeling pity). Full-point PPR:

Collins (TNF) @ Bengals
Cohen (MNF) vs Seattle
Lindsay vs Raiders

I have Burton, but I'd have to drop John Ross for Smith. Thoughts? Isn't MM8 hurt tho?

How about Ian Thomas in Carolina?

Ian will be starting from here on out and ran a good amount of routes in a 2 TE set last week. Athletic freak and someone Norv likes. Manhertz will be more of the blocking tight end to help with the OL injuries. Ian had a nice preseason and is someone you can probably expect 3-5 targets from weekly and just hop he can find the end zone. Does have big play potential

Im saying someone with a floor of 6 and ceiling of 12 or so isnt a good RB2 option. Flex play? Yeah maybe, depending on the matchup. But you are hyping up a career sub 4.0 ypc guy like he is a much better back than he is.

I can assure you his ceiling is higher than 12 in any type of PPR league considering he had 16 in 0.5 PPR against the Packers last year without even scoring a TD. Calling him a “career” sub 4.0 guy it dumb too considering he averages basically right at 4.0 and the dude is basically in his second year in the league and didn’t get a chance to start til the last 4 games of last year. Calling him a pretty safe flex option and decent RB2 if you’re strong at other positions is not overhyping him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom