**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So I’m drafting now in my gf work league and somebody took Ronald Jones round 2 pick 1. I’ve never seen a reach like that :sick:

Oh and some one just picked Gostkowski in the second round. I’m winning this league :lol:

Do you guys use rolling waivers in your leagues or Bids?

Rolling waivers it absolute trash by the way...

I've been trying to convince my leagues to do FAAB but they don't wanna budge from their old ways

That sucks.

The anger associated with being arbitrarily told you can't pick up a certain player because you're lower on waivers is complete BS.

One year we had it set up where waiver priority was determined in reverse order of the current standings.

Such trash...

That sucks.

The anger associated with being arbitrarily told you can't pick up a certain player because you're lower on waivers is complete BS.

One year we had it set up where waiver priority was determined in reverse order of the current standings.

Such trash...

We did that one year too. The last place team took a bunch of trash offers so he got priority every week and then took a bunch of other trash offers for hot waiver wire pick ups. Needless to say, we switch to FAAB the next year.

Here’s my work league squad(12 team 0.5ppr) auction draft. We play 2 RB, 3 WR and a flex so TE is optional. I’m not in love with my rbs. Y’all think Hyde and Carson hang on to their starting spots?
QB- Mahomes, Carr
RB- McCaffrey, Hyde, Carson, Clement, Booker
WR-Adams, Hill, Juju, M.Goodwin, K.Cole
Def- Arizona
K- dude from Vikings

just wrapped up the draft. 12 team standard. Had the 3rd pick

QB - Russell Wilson, Case Keenum
RB - David Johnson, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Peyton Barber, Sony Michel, Corey Clement
WR - Doug Baldwin, Marquise Goodwin, Nelson Agholor, Robby Anderson, Keelan Cole
TE - Gronk
K - Bailey
DEF - Titans

Might start Agholor over Goodwin week 1. Niners got the Vikings

As far as flex, not sure whether to play Coleman alongside Freeman or choose someone else....

BA186219-DE67-4551-B815-3D21D42CA241.jpeg 4B4311F3-18E1-43B5-BE6F-D92CF05D9FF4.jpeg

3rd and final draft for me. New league, never played with any of these guys. The cat that brought me into the league claimed it was highly competitive. Yet I can’t help but feel like I’m gonna own the league ::Shrugs::

Had my big money league draft tonight.

12 team snake, Yahoo! Standard League, 3rd pick.

QB: Roethlisberger
WR: M. Thomas
WR: Thielen
WR: Gordon
RB: Johnson
RB: Miller
TE: Gronkowski
FLEX: T. Coleman

K: Bailey
D/ST: Bears

Bench: Mahomes, A. Jeffrey, Ridley, A. Miller, A. Jones, L. Murray

10 team / .5 PPR / 8th overall pick

Honestly, just not a fan of my team for some reason.

QB : Watson / Goff
RB : Gordon / Howard / Henry / Duke Johnson / Ronald Jones
WR : Hopkins / Landry / Goodwin / Fuller / Hurns
TE : Eifert / Ebron

Any suggestions ?

Would yall take J Howard 2nd round to pair wit Kamara in a PPR keeper league?

Have a feeling he's going to be the RB on the board when he gets to me

So I’m drafting now in my gf work league and somebody took Ronald Jones round 2 pick 1. I’ve never seen a reach like that :sick:

Oh and some one just picked Gostkowski in the second round. I’m winning this league :lol:

Wtf :sick:

Do you guys use rolling waivers in your leagues or Bids?

Rolling waivers it absolute trash by the way...

FAAB. Dk why I never made the switch sooner than last season. This year we are doing $100 real money. Whatever you spend during the season you pay at the end of the year and it will either get thrown in the championship pot or handed to the 1st place reg. season winner.

Felt uneasy about having 1st overall pick at first but after doing a few mock drafts, I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll be able to build a pretty solid squad. Ready for this draft :pimp:

Last edited:
Yall go best available? or a method to the madness?

I'd love to pair Kamara with Mixon

A little bit of both for me. I go for my 1st pick and have a few i want at #2. When it comes to #3 & #4 i usually go best available within my method unless the league just F's up the draft

A little bit of both for me. I go for my 1st pick and have a few i want at #2. When it comes to #3 & #4 i usually go best available within my method unless the league just F's up the draft

Most times I just go BPA. The other day I told myself I wasn't taking a TE early, I was going to wait for Reed or Burton, but by the time the second rolled around Gronk was the BPA so I took him.

Only thing I would recommend is make sure you are stacking players who will probably take awhile to get going with players who will be steamrolling early. I've been taking Ingram and Freeman in a lot of leagues so I have felt the need to reach a little bit for your Jamaal Williams, Carlos Hydes, and Chris Carson of the world to allow myself to wait until Ingram is back or Freeman becomes the workhorse.

Back
Top Bottom