**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

What is everyone doing with Jamaal Williams?

I'm getting tempted to drop him for a wide receiver, but I don't know how long I want to let this situation play out.

I'm getting tempted to drop him for a wide receiver, but I don't know how long I want to let this situation play out.

I can't drop him, personally. Jerrick McKinnon really f****d me. 14 manager league, so I have to let it ride until Leveon Bell decides to return.

I don't think I will start Jones this week, but I will certainly monitor to it for Week 4. Unless I have a change of heart and want to sit Collins.

Capture.JPG

I just traded away Jordan Howard and Marquise Goodwin for Odell Beckham in my 12 man league. I was already in second (only due to having 10 points less than the guy in first because I didnt start a kicker last week). I'm feeling pretty good about my team after this trade processes though. If Josh Gordon hits then im in the ****ing money.

The thing that concerns me about Jamaal is how little he’s being used in the pass game right now. Last year he caught a lot of balls. That was one of the main reasons I drafted him. Thought he was guaranteed to be the guy to own all year cause of how much better of a pass catcher and blocker than Aaron Jones he is.

The thing that concerns me about Jamaal is how little he’s being used in the pass game right now. Last year he caught a lot of balls. That was one of the main reasons I drafted him. Thought he was guaranteed to be the guy to own all year cause of how much better of a pass catcher and blocker than Aaron Jones he is.

Pass blocking is part of the reason why I think he keeps his job, especially with Rodgers now hobbled. I dont think they want him taking a bunch of extra hits so they can get another half yard per carry.

If you look at what Aaron Jones did last year against the Vikings and Bears, he was ****ty too. After Jones hurt himself and he and Williams were healthy, Jones still barely got any burn. I'm tempted to hold onto Jamaal another week or two just to see what happens, but I have to think either Jones starts eating into his carries, or Williams just continues to be inefficient. I don't know if I see Williams just outright losing that job though.

Capture.JPG

was able to trade away eifert and get doyle.

Felt that was the one weak spot of my team.

Crowell for Doyle. He was an rb id probably never use.

@DeadsetAce @rolaholic Gordon expected to be active/play on Sunday or nah?

Too risky for fantasy, imo. Wait it out at least a week. BB prob nake him active n dude never sees the field.

Idropped him for Golladay I needed another WR, have Howars Collins Thompson & Conner at RB.

I like him though he was the best back GB had last year, then Jones.

which defense to start Jets @ Cle or Dolphins vs Oak

I liked NYJ over CLE this week who everyone seems high on. Not saying CLE D isnt good but Jets have better QB and receivers. Although tyrod is a safe QB with few turnovers

people on the inside with GB seem to think Aaron jones has the juice. I stashed him and hope they’re right

Jones came out the gate cuz Ty kept getting hurt, didnt have the size, and he wasnt doing much the 2nd time around. I like em both but Williams more. Time will tell i guess

I don't think I will start Jones this week, but I will certainly monitor to it for Week 4. Unless I have a change of heart and want to sit Collins.

You cant start him 1 week off susp. Especially sinxe he will be behind the other 2

Got offered Cam/Jordan Reed for Drake/Breida in a standard league.

I have Fournette, Howard, Conner, Thompson, Jonathan Williams, Aaron Jones as well.

Rivers and Burton are my starting QB and TE currently. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom