**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

PPR? The answer could be yes so long as you already have a TE.

Yeah (PPR) I had Ertz and Burton.

My RBs-
Howard, Lynch, Lindsay, Carson, AJones, Cohen

WRs-
OBJ, Nuk, Enunwa, Ridley

After the trade processes I will try and package something for Landry.

Full PPR

Pick 1 one for flex:
C.Davis vs. Bills
T.Boyd vs. Dolphins
Baldwin vs. Rams

Leaning towards Davis. Figure even in a blowout they can’t run so he’ll get targets.

Wonder about Boyd though thinking it could be a close game and Dalton passes more. He’s been averaging more targets than Green too.

Full PPR

Pick 1 one for flex:
C.Davis vs. Bills
T.Boyd vs. Dolphins
Baldwin vs. Rams

Leaning towards Davis. Figure even in a blowout they can’t run so he’ll get targets.

Wonder about Boyd though thinking it could be a close game and Dalton passes more. He’s been averaging more targets than Green too.

I like Boyd.

12 team ppr need one

Carson
Crowell
Alf Morris
Frank the tank

Crowell.

Flex AJ or Conner .. i got AJ in cuz im done with Conner but my Falcons suck vs the run :rolleyes

AJ

Who gets dropped to pick up a defense?

Howard, Thompson, Golladay, AJones, Conner

Im thinking Howard or Thompson .. or drop Chicago

you're dropping C thompson? uh..

hope that's OJ

I gave a list of options .. i havent done it yet.

I also have used thompson 1x in 5 weeks so.

My Roster:
Ryan
Michel, Conner, Thompson, AJones, Howard
Julio, Hopkin, AJ, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Bears

would just roll without a defense if your referring to either Chris Thompson or I would even assumed Jordan Howard?

gotta give first names since those are common last names.

wouldn't drop Chicago either but that's just me

If you are playing in yahoo, wait until Sunday night to see if you need a defense. If you do pick up the Texans. Yahoo allows to to drop bench players who have already played for people who havent played yet. Unfortunately ESPN doesnt work that way

But if you have to drop someone I'd drop the chicago defense and burn a waiver for them next week. Worst case scenario defenses are the easiest position to stream

If you are playing in yahoo, wait until Sunday night to see if you need a defense. If you do pick up the Texans. Yahoo allows to to drop bench players who have already played for people who havent played yet. Unfortunately ESPN doesnt work that way

But if you have to drop someone I'd drop the chicago defense and burn a waiver for them next week. Worst case scenario defenses are the easiest position to stream

Yeah this one is yahoo and thats what i was thinking ride it out til SNF and use either houston or dallas, both available.

Im 5th on waivers .. used my #1 spot on ajones last week. I should have just waited knowing i had Chi on a bye

i like baldwin more because SEA will be playing catchup for most of the game probably

Yeah the Seahawks are definitely going to have to score a good amount of points. But I could also see the Lions finally giving the full workload to Kerryon the week before their bye to keep Rodgers off the field.

I should have just played both over Edelman but I switched him in last second...

WDIS - Standard Scoring

In a pickle. Not sure which 2 I should play between: Conner, Diggs, Kupp, Lindsay, Ridley, Carson

Gotta drop someone from this group for a defense

Thinking drop MJJ

PhotoGrid_1538921252308.jpg

Also Boyd is available thinking of dropping Fuller for Boyd

Brees vs Skins or Goff vs Hawks?

And

Funchess vs Giants or Shepard vs Panthers?

Last edited:
Which combo do you guys think has a higher floor in DFS? Corey Davis/AB or Juju/Tate? Cash game.

Edit: meant higher FLOOR

Back
Top Bottom