**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That's pretty tough right there. You don't really need Fuller with the other WRs you have. The only other person I would tempted with is Shady. He got like 26 touches Sunday. If that volume continues, and he stays healthy he would be a good piece to have. Jones would be on the chopping block....or check Thompson's health. I think I saw he might have broken ribs or something from last night's game.

Edit: Wait....you guys only go with 1 RB in your lineups?

Yeah 1RB, thats the s**** part bout this league. Commish asked before draft if anyone had suggestions to settings etc i mentiomed 2 RB i guess nobdy was for it. If it were 2RB id be undefeated with about 100pt points for differential between me and 2nd place.

I was def looking at Shady regardless of his team even tho they suck 1 good game and he's trade bait, but also volume for my bye weeks if not.

Either way my team is set but i wanna stack as much as i can maybe trade this with these teams getting hurt

Trade Edelman for Mixon??

My WRs

AB
Edelman
Jeffrey
Boyd
Mike Williams
Baldwin
Lockett

RBs

Ingram
Saquon
Royce Freeman

PPR

Debating this:

My Kupp and Lynch for Adams and Lamar Miller

Don’t know if he’d consider but I want Adams. I already have Nuk and OBJ

#1 waiver wire.

Who are y’all taking in full PPR: Smallwood or Clement?

Don’t wanna burn the #1 but this could be the move to make as I have Connor as a starter so his time may be done. Only thing is philly possible pulling a trade like last year.

I'm leaning Clement. I think either way though, you should risk it if you really need a RB going forward. Even it only pans out for 2 weeks before Philly makes a move.

I was tempted trying a chance at Jameis myself, but I am just going to roll with Wilson for now. That running game is helping take pressure off him to get some better throws. He has thrown at least 2 TDs outside the AZ game this season. He just isn't getting the 300+ yards which is the killer.

Baker Mayfield has a pretty nice schedule here too the next few weeks.
LAC
@TB
@Pit
KC
Atl
Bye
@Cin

Have Brees on a bye this week ...

Winston or Dalton since I only have one QB?

Also what kind of value could I get for Mike Evans or Landry? Kind of need a RB in my money league. It's a . 5ppr league

is Jamaal Charles worth a add? I lost Grant and only have Ty Mont and Dion Lewis as my back ups... also have Hyde and Miller

adam thielen owners.

where you at in standings right now?

I have him in 1 league. I am in 1st in that league.

Have Brees on a bye this week ...

Winston or Dalton since I only have one QB?

Also what kind of value could I get for Mike Evans or Landry? Kind of need a RB in my money league. It's a . 5ppr league

Both will probably be very good plays. I'd go with Dalton at home.

is Jamaal Charles worth a add? I lost Grant and only have Ty Mont and Dion Lewis as my back ups... also have Hyde and Miller

Nah, I'd wait. Yeldon will be the guy and eventually Fournette will come back. I don't see Charles making much of an impact more than he is just a depth add for the Jags.

Thinking about giving up Yeldon while his stock is high... Just don’t know who should I target

C0171A9C-194C-4629-95E5-807AB95662F4.png

2D434524-48F4-4575-AC9E-70599E51B4AF.png

Golden Tate targets was really disappointing... Really don't like it when someone has a big game.. the next game they don't get their regular amount of targets

Like for the last couple of years he was historically getting 7+ CTH vs. the Packers

Back
Top Bottom