**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Defense to pick up this week?? Any help appreciated.

Screenshot_20181016-082230_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I wanna say random.

I dunno. Morris has been piss awful and the 49ers actually have pretty good run blocking. I don't really know what his ceiling is going to be though. Seems like Breida is going to get the TD carries now.

Defense to pick up this week?? Any help appreciated.

Screenshot_20181016-082230_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

As ****ty as the Colts defense is, i'd roll with them vs. pick six peterman

Aaron Jones is a waste man. Its not his fault but when you dont score on that run yesterday and get stopped at the 1 :lol:

They have Colts D currently slotted at the #3 DEF for the week with Peterman starting :rofl:

Got some guys on a bye this week

Pick one for PPR Flex:
Buck Allen (vs NO)

or sign

Marlon Mack (vs Bills)
Peyton Barber (vs Cle)
Frank Gore (vs Det)

Standard scoring

Trade my Ertz for Ingram (i need RB 2). I can go add Engram at TE and Ertz isnt making or breaking me

My Team:
Rodgers, Dalton
Hunt, Yeldon, Powell, Thompson
Adams, Juju, Stills, Sammy, Golladay
Ertz
Rams
Fairbairn

His Team:

Ryan, Smith
Barber, Cohen, Kamara, Ingram, Freeman
Hill, Funchess, MWilliams, MJJ
Reed
Texans
Santos

Who would you play?
That Chargers game is in London?
I would go colts although their defense isn’t great, it’s the bills and peterman

Titans have been pretty bad as well but I would go colts, if you can’t grab em, chargers will be solid as well.

Sadly for me all my leagues I have to fight to grab the colts and chargers are rostered in all of em so for me it’s colts or bust

Its being reporter that McDermott is taking heat and about to lose the locker room, so he probably wont start Peterman. They have Derek Anderson? as backup

Standard scoring

Trade my Ertz for Ingram (i need RB 2). I can go add Engram at TE and Ertz isnt making or breaking me

My Team:
Rodgers, Dalton
Hunt, Yeldon, Powell, Thompson
Adams, Juju, Stills, Sammy, Golladay
Ertz
Rams
Fairbairn

His Team:

Ryan, Smith
Barber, Cohen, Kamara, Ingram, Freeman
Hill, Funchess, MWilliams, MJJ
Reed
Texans
Santos

see if he will take a WR instead... he needs help at WR2

Our FAAB is real $ this season. Total spent between the 12 of us is going to the championship winner's earnings. We debated to give it to 1st overall at end of regular season, but the counter argument was that people in the playoffs might still have funds to spend, so it should just go to the overall league winner.

Lost my first four games, won my last two. Let’s keep the win streak going! :pimp:

Reverse for me. Started 2-0 and now I'm 2-4 in my main league, 10th place. Sucks. At least I'm in 1st in my work league.

Dude in a league I'm the commissioner of texted me asking why he lost when the final score was 164.8 - 164.8.

Had to break the news to him that ESPN doesn't display the hundreth column. He lost by .06 because of passing yards being set at .04 :rofl:

Dude in a league I'm the commissioner of texted me asking why he lost when the final score was 164.8 - 164.8.

Had to break the news to him that ESPN doesn't display the hundreth column. He lost by .06 because of passing yards being set at .04 :rofl:

A46C18EB-CE92-437B-B268-350036DAC654.gif

In the league that I commish I have pass yards as non-decimal scoring for this very reason :lol:. Dudes would go ballistic if they lost by hundredths of a point.

Back
Top Bottom