**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm being offered Diggs and T. Burton for Ebron. Would y'all take it?
Wtf kinda league are you in...

I mean if it’s league vote it’s tetting vetoed but yes you take that. Not even a question

Honestly I’ve got Micheal Thomas and Ingram and I got cousins at QB

I really want brees if I can make it to the playoffs which right now my chances looking good if I can win.

Guy with brees prob won’t let him go at all thought out of spite and arguing with his cry baby 40 year old brother in the chat

Lockett was dropped today. Much like the owner that dropped him, my week 9 Will filled with byes. Thinking of dropping Marvin Jones for Lockett. I have Boyd and Alshon on bye week 9 w/ Tyreek and Marvin Jones for that week. Thoughts?

The guy that wants the trade called Diggs a bust lol
Bust? far from it, slow start for a lot of players. He's had two big games in 6, As long as Diggs is healthy hell be fine, Cousins is favoring Thielen because of the coverage, usually the best defender is covering Diggs. Plus Thielen is playing great, Diggs will get his in due time, I own him and I'm not worried

Lockett was dropped today. Much like the owner that dropped him, my week 9 Will filled with byes. Thinking of dropping Marvin Jones for Lockett. I have Boyd and Alshon on bye week 9 w/ Tyreek and Marvin Jones for that week. Thoughts?
I like Lockett, its him and Baldwin who's been nonexistent.

Wilson has been in a groove although the TD have been all over the place to random receivers, I think Locket has 4 on the season so far? could be wrong.

is there anyone else you could drop? I like Jones but I mean he hasn't done much so..

This should be standard. I brought it up in two leagues last season and so many people just couldn't grasp it or were completely opposed to it that I didn't even bother trying to bring it up at drafts this year :smh:.

Bust? far from it, slow start for a lot of players. He's had two big games in 6, As long as Diggs is healthy hell be fine, Cousins is favoring Thielen because of the coverage, usually the best defender is covering Diggs. Plus Thielen is playing great, Diggs will get his in due time, I own him and I'm not worried
He says he's underperforming, which as you said, most of the targets are heading to Theilen. I do know that Diggs has a tendency to have some explosive games. Different teams have different game plans. Some days I know they will both eat. I appreciate th insight.

Diggs will start having monster weeks as soon as teams start doubling Thielen over him.

first one

Yup thats what i thought i needed thr RB so proposed that then i looked it over n was like nah im giving up too much. He countered that and wanted Rodgers instead of dalton too :sick:

Man im already giving up too much and you want Rodgers :smh:

I need a WR2 behind Golladay (adams juju on bye)

Sammy
Goodwin

FA Pool: Kearse, Godwin, Kirk, Rogers, Coutee, Westbrook, Stills

Alshon and drake

For

Kerryon j and John Brown. Would y’all do it

Which side are you getting? I’d probably rather have Kerryon and Brown, although Alshon has looked great. I wouldn’t worry about Brown’s performance this past week in a terrible weather game where they were shutting out the Titans 21-0 the whole second half.

He says he's underperforming, which as you said, most of the targets are heading to Theilen. I do know that Diggs has a tendency to have some explosive games. Different teams have different game plans. Some days I know they will both eat. I appreciate th insight.
meh, he's been gretting ton of targets and receptions, Thielen is doing something thats never been really done before. Hell cool off, Its not like cousins isn't looking for him. Like I said, I own diggs, last week sucked but overall, I am not worried. It falls more on Cousins, Diggs is catching everything that is thrown his way and doesn't help being covered by the best defender on the team, hell get his in due time so if someone wants to over react on basically a WR1 then so be it.

Would you guys drop Callaway for Buck Allen? 0.5 PPR

You’d think Callaway is in the perfect opportunity to put up some numbers but every week there’s some random *** undrafted Browns WR putting up better numbers than him. I have Tyreek, Baldwin, Edelman and Robby Anderson at WR.

You’d think Callaway is in the perfect opportunity to put up some numbers but every week there’s some random *** undrafted Browns WR putting up better numbers than him. I have Tyreek, Baldwin, Edelman and Robby Anderson at WR.

buck gets the goal line carries

You aren't gonna play Callaway over those guys, its gonna be impossible to judge which game hell go off if he does

id pick up Buck, surprised hes sitting on waivers

Standard scoring what ya think?

I give: Gronk, Cooks or Green, McCoy
I get: Hunt Burton (1 of) Baldwin, Sanders, Edelman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom