**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I randomly traded Buck Allen for Andy Dalton this morning :lol:

Got Matt Ryan on bye next week and I don’t trust Cam against the Ravens so I looked and saw Dalton is playing a 1PM game at home vs my Bucs. He’s definitely going for 400 yards and 4 TD’s.

I randomly traded Buck Allen for Andy Dalton this morning :lol:

Got Matt Ryan on bye next week and I don’t trust Cam against the Ravens so I looked and saw Dalton is playing a 1PM game at home vs my Bucs. He’s definitely going for 400 yards and 4 TD’s.

I added Keenum for WK8 vs Chiefs with Rivers on the bye. Hoping someone better gets dropped that I can possibly add.

The Emergence of Cohen and being able to grab Chubb, has helped soften the blows from Dalvin Cook and Lynch.

Confident moving forward.

Squeaked out another win this week. Currently sitting at 5-2. Feels good considering my first two draft picks were Leveon Bell and Davonte Freeman.

D/ST to stream for WK8 that isn't New England? I have the Jags and I'm likely dropping them. Sick of their play :smh: . Seattle is available but they are vsing Detroit. Anyone like 9ers vs Cardinals?

The Emergence of Cohen and being able to grab Chubb, has helped soften the blows from Dalvin Cook and Lynch.

Confident moving forward.

I moved Cohen & Josh Gordon for James White two weeks ago. So far it's appearing to be a solid trade for us both.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm sick of the Jags. Do I grab either Seattle @Lions, 9ers @Cardinals or Panthers @Ravens?

Leaning Seattle right now so I don't burn one of my moves-per-week for WK8. Thoughts?

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm sick of the Jags. Do I grab either Seattle @Lions, 9ers @Cardinals or Panthers @Ravens?

Leaning Seattle right now so I don't burn one of my moves-per-week for WK8. Thoughts?

I’m thinking about scooping up the Steelers at home coming off a bye vs the Browns

So I have Barkley and Gurley as my starting RBs... Back up I have Smallwood, Lynch, Yeldon, Chubb

I need a QB, only got CJ Beathard... I’ve been offered Rivers or Watson for my Chubb and Funchess

WRs I have Edelman, Tate, Evans, Fitzgerald

Consistent QB play is the only thing my team is lacking... What should I do?

So I have Barkley and Gurley as my starting RBs... Back up I have Smallwood, Lynch, Yeldon, Chubb

I need a QB, only got CJ Beathard... I’ve been offered Rivers or Watson for my Chubb and Funchess

WRs I have Edelman, Tate, Evans, Fitzgerald

Consistent QB play is the only thing my team is lacking... What should I do?

If that dude has both Rivers and Watson and it’s obviously a one QB league then he’s asking for way too much for his backup QB. Watson is coming off of 5 and 10 point games...he definitely ain’t worth Chubb. I’d throw him Funchess for Watson if I were you, but then again with Rivers on a bye he probably doesn’t wanna give up Watson this week.

Back
Top Bottom