**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ware at Raiders or James White vs Vikings? 0.5 PPR

Wentz vs Skins or Jameis vs Panthers?

What should I do at QB?

Im not confident with Baker vs Houston, Trubisky on my bench who isnt going to play. I can add Jameis vs CAR or Lamar vs ATL. Then who is the dropped player?

Bench:
Fournette
Ware
Trubisky
Reynolds
Moore

What you guys think?

I love the Broncos defense all of playoffs. Bears defense against Nick Mullins in the championship could put in work as well.

I love the Broncos defense all of playoffs. Bears defense against Nick Mullins in the championship could put in work as well.

Yeah i had to drop them in 1 league to get ware away from my opponent :smh:

As long as they dont get claimed tomorrow off waivers, i got #2 priority for next week. Will either have to drop dj moore or the bears tho

Can be dropped now right

Screenshot_20181201-201144_Chrome.jpg

Pick 2

Sterling Shepard vs. Bears
Adam Humphries vs. Panthers
Dede Westbrook vs. Colts
John Brown at Falcons
Michael Crabtree at Falcons

Man things are really falling my way *knock on wood*. This is a 12 man standard league.

I'm in the #2 seed with the chance to go to #1 this week. The #1 seed had Kareem Hunt AND I was able to scoop Ware.

My team is:

QB: Rodgers
RBs: Saquon, Chris Carson, Ware, Justin Jackson
WRs: Tyreek Hill, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Adam Humphries
TE: Njoku

I'm just jinxing myself here but I think I'm stacked. One of the better teams I've had down the stretch, if only Rodgers wasn't playing like crap. Can barely decide who to play.

Heads up to Cousins owners. Cold and rainy here. Gonna be like this all game. Doubt he'll be airing it out too often.

All standard?

Rams or Texans?

Need 2 WR: Diggs Edelman Moore Reynolds

Need 2 RB: Conner Ware Michel Mack

My Lineup Currently:
QB: Winston
RB: Conner Ware
WR: Diggs Edelman
TE: Njoku
FL: Michel
K: Texans
D: Zuerlein