**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Would it be dumb to start Goff and Chicago defense considering rams are playing the bears. I figured if one does bad the other has to do good. Or I can double down and bench one.

Prob go ahead and sit the bears. Theyre good but im not risking another single digit performance.

Im actually probably going to drop them for Denver D

Welp im bout to risk it all ....

1. Add Samuels - Drop AJ Green
2. Add Denver - Drop Chicago
3. Add Dak/Baker - Drop Ryan (probably on Sat/Sun)

Rock with Samuels in the TE spot til Conner returns then find someone else in place of Gronk
Q: Dak
R: Miller
W: Julio/Hopkins
T: Samuels
F: Michel
K: Zuerlein
D: Denver

Big money league has 1 more week to go. Im 8th on waivers so i dont expect to land Samuels or Wilson (i own conner)

But im going after both dropping Mack for either. I dont see Mack dokng much in the next 3 matchups and I already own (Fournette Michel Conner Ware)

Going after Denver D/ST and dropping Texans

Idk if i trust jameis and the way saints been playin d. Based on my league scoring, past 4 games QBs are avg 14.5 vs NO.

Should i drop Texans for the Broncos D? Or try to pick up the chargers 1st. Stash Texans go for either defense and drop Mack.

My Roster:
Jameis Trubisky
Conner Ware Fournette Michel Mack
Diggs Edelman Reynolds DJMoore
Njoku
Zuerlein
Texans

Question guys. Once your playoff teams are set do you lock the non playoff teams from making roster moves (dropping/adding off waivers/FA) or do you still permit them to make moves. There is a consolation bracket they are in.

This prevents guys from being in collusion with a playoff team and dropping players so they can pick them up.

Question guys. Once your playoff teams are set do you lock the non playoff teams from making roster moves (dropping/adding off waivers/FA) or do you still permit them to make moves. There is a consolation bracket they are in.

This prevents guys from being in collusion with a playoff team and dropping players so they can pick them up.

Im not against them making moves, if they do something thats collusion then the commish can put them back. Butif they pick up samuels and drop aj green or some player theyd never use then so be it.

A lot of people still play for pride or just to play and have fun. Ive been in consolation once and i made moves no one cared.

Each league is diff but idc

Yahoo cleared, i got samuels (wilson and jackson went unclaimed). I was tempted to drop Mack for Jackson but idk how long Gordon will be out, could return this week. My RB is huge already.

RB: Mack Michel Miller Adams Ware Samuels
WR: Julio Hopkins DJ Moore

Tom Brady or Winston fellas? I’m on the fence this week with my QB position. Just like someone posted earlier with the Saints vs QBs stats. Brady is rocky when playing Miami. Shiittt this playoffs one and done thing is no joke.

Last edited:
Tom Brady or Winston fellas? I’m on the fence this week with my QB position. Just like someone posted earlier with the Saints vs QBs stats. Brady is rocky when playing Miami. **** this playoffs one and done thing is no job.

NE the past few yrs have sucked playin Miami

Got em :lol: I knew he was going use the rest of his FAAB money to go after him. I wouldn't mind if Conner missed a few games now :nerd:
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 1.41.16 PM.png

yes always lock nonplayoff teams. Unless the consolation bracket involves actually winning cash money. That would be the only exception unless its a keepers only pickup.

Work league, first round of playoffs - Conner owner so I grabbed Samuels for $10. Dropped LaCosse & grabbed Herndon for $4.

I kid you not, 1st place in that league spent $125 (entire budget) on Josh Allen, droppubg MM8. Not sure if accident, troll, or serious bid :lol: I'm waiting for a response.

Work league, first round of playoffs - Conner owner so I grabbed Samuels for $10. Dropped LaCosse & grabbed Herndon for $4.

I kid you not, 1st place in that league spent $125 (entire budget) on Josh Allen, droppubg MM8. Not sure if accident, troll, or serious bid :lol: I'm waiting for a response.

Josh Allen low key dropped back to back 30 point games. If his starting QB was Mariota and he has no other options at QB then I guess I’d maybe see where he was coming from.

Was able to get Jaylen Samuels.

Got the first round bye this week and my roster is:

Mahomes
Kamara / Chubb / Dion Lewis / Ware / Samuels
Evans / Cooper / Golladay / Ridley / D. Thomas
Ebron / Burton

Titans Defense right now. Looking at Defenses to pick up but as it goes Titans would have:

Giants when I play, and if I make it to the chip : Washington.

Back
Top Bottom