I have no country I really root for but look forward to checking out:

France
Germany
Brazil
Portugal
Argentina
England

Is there a schedule out yet?

Sucks that most matches will be played on weekdays, I'm going to have to stream at work.

Argentina for my guy Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

giphy.gif

winner will be france/ brazil, or germany.... possibly spain.....

argentina has to play special kind of football to win the cup

intrigued to see if belgium / columbia can progress

also intrigued to see the african nations in the cup

i root for usa and TNT , so i get to just enjoy good football...

A coworker told me that Argentina will certainly be in the semi finals at the least. I could easily see that happening.

African teams dont fare too well when the cup is in europe but i need Egypt or Nigeria to make some noise.

And whoever brought up Croatia's MF was not joking. Well damn. Plus they got some dudes from Juve so i can support from afar.

Leroy Sane left off Germany’s final 23-man roster.

Interesting development from one of the favorites.

Germany could have an A and B team and both would make deep runs in the WC

Sane should be on the team but at least he's young and will have another chance

Last edited:
anyone but brazil really... hope salah comes back strong and they eliminate russia in group stages :lol:

A coworker told me that Argentina will certainly be in the semi finals at the least. I could easily see that happening.

Being Argentinian, I'm glad that Argentina is considered an underdog. It will take some of the immense pressure off Messi.

Slightly surprised that Spain didn't get much love on the poll, they're stacked IMO

Spain got washed in the Euros
No, they did not. They lost to a very well organized team who could've won the tournament themselves. You need a stroke of luck to win that tournament. Did Germany get washed as well? And so?

Costa, Isco, Saul, Asensio weren't on that team either. The goals are coming.

No, they did not. They lost to a very well organized team who could've won the tournament themselves. You need a stroke of luck to win that tournament. Did Germany get washed as well? And so?

Costa, Isco, Saul, Asensio weren't on that team either. The goals are coming.
They also lost to Croatia in the group stage. Saying their performance in the tournament was disappointing would be an understatement

Been a Germany supporter since Korea WC. So going with Germany again... with that said

Belgium is stacked, they have a lot experience in that squad too.
Hope to see Kane shine for England.
France look good but i dont expect them to reach pass the semis at the very most.
Hope to see Messi go super Sayen
Too many Brazil riders. Think they should be solid squad by next WC. But to win it all, cant see it for this one.
I expect Spain to flop yet again this wc

In for Brazil or France winning

Not counting out Spain though and of course Germany,could see either of them winning it too

Would like to see Belgium,England and Nigeria do well

Back
Top Bottom