Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are going to be coming at Bauer for his tweets. Honestly I’m just worried about how he does on the mound and isn’t a distraction for the clubhouse. Baseball wise he seems really serious and so far is getting good reviews for helping Kenley and some of the other pitchers. I’m not worried about him trolling on Twitter.

Honestly I'm kinda worried about Bauer and the pine tar. His spin rate jumped 400+ rpm in one season and the entire reds team led the league in rpm. If he gets the rest of the team to use it too and our pitching staff is putting up insane numbers I'm worried MLB might take action.

If the dodgers/Bauer are winning, there won’t be a problem.

If/when Bauer starts losing, the trolls will come out and he’ll bite on replying. He seems like a very sensitive guy

In all honesty Noah started that back and forth, but Bauer came off fragile af in that whole situation.

The Dodgers are a veteran team that is more than capable of winning without Bauer. But probably not the best first impression for the new guy that’s making more than anyone else to be a Twitter spat.

If he produces, it’s all a non story. If he doesn’t, I don’t think the theatrics will fly over well. And LA media is bigger than anything he’s dealt with in Cleveland or Cincinnati. Probably good for him he didn’t go to NY because the New York media is an entirely different animal.

Although it's not a formality so far, here's the cost of the 2021 Dodgers home opener on the secondary market now! 😲:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

This old article elaborates how the Dodgers do shady 💩 on the secondary market. They have basically been scalping their own tickets through a consolidator company on StubHub, Vivid Seats, Seat Geek, and Tick Pick since 2018. You've basically been buying a ticket from the Dodgers indirectly since 2018 if you went that route. They can keep ticket prices artificially high on there and get kickbacks doing it this way. :emoji_angry:🙄

Last edited:
Although it's not a formality so far, here's the cost of the 2021 Dodgers home opener on the secondary market now! 😲:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

This old article elaborates how the Dodgers do shady 💩 on the secondary market. They have basically been scalping their own tickets through a consolidator company on StubHub, Vivid Seats, Seat Geek, and Tick Pick since 2018. You've basically buying a ticket from the Dodgers indirectly since 2018 if you went that route. They can keep ticket prices artificially high on there and get kickbacks doing it this way. :emoji_angry:🙄

:sick:

i remember a similar article during the Asterisks world series about how the dodgers sells most of their tickets on stubhub

I really don’t mind the secondary market stuff as I’ve gotten tickets to most games cheap af on those sites. And it’s easy to move up to better seats at Dodger Stadium as well. Even playoff games and World Series games I didn’t pay that much of a crazy markup so I was fine with what I paid.

Speaking of the Asterisks though. I’m more likely going to go to one of the Dodger games when they play in Houston this May. I’ll defenitely have to wear something that makes note of those frauds cheating.

just hoping they let us in the stadium this season.

sprint training games doesn't seem like I'll be able to go

just hoping they let us in the stadium this season.

sprint training games doesn't seem like I'll be able to go
Was able to cop tix for a Saturday game at camelback. Cheapest ticket on stubhub last night was like $225 for a lawn ticket :rofl:

:sick:

i remember a similar article during the Asterisks world series about how the dodgers sells most of their tickets on stubhub

I doubt it started during 2017. It happened after the 2017 MLB season. The Dodgers were pissed off that they didn't get any of the profits from the tickets that brokers sold for $600 to $700 apiece for crappy upper level sections during 2017 WS, so that's why they cut them out.

I noticed ticket prices increased on the secondary market throughout the 2018 season because I attended 42 regular season games, but I didn't learn the reason stemmed from them cutting out the brokers until the 2018 WS.

It sucks that they did that because tickets were really cheap with games that had mediocre teams visiting or no giveaways during 2017, especially on weekday games. Brokers priced tickets accordingly to the market with each game.

Here are some articles that should help you understand how they've been doing shady 💩 on the secondary market since 2018.

This writer is also credible because I read his stuff with my newspaper subscription.

I doubt it started during 2017. It happened after the 2017 MLB season. The Dodgers were pissed off that they didn't get any of the profits from the tickets that brokers sold for $600 to $700 apiece for crappy upper level sections during 2017 WS, so that's why they cut them out.

I noticed ticket prices increased on the secondary market throughout the 2018 season because I attended 42 regular season games, but I didn't learn the reason stemmed from them cutting out the brokers until the 2018 WS.

It sucks that they did that because tickets were really cheap with games that had mediocre teams visiting or no giveaways during 2017, especially on weekday games. Brokers priced tickets accordingly to the market with each game.

Here are some articles that should help you understand how they've been doing shady 💩 on the secondary market since 2018.

This writer is also credible because I read his stuff with my newspaper subscription.

I see

:lol: here’s the article I read that confirms what u said and how dodgers were pissed brokers made so much off the 2017 WS. My bad. It was so long ago I forgot, also blocked out that WS for my memory

:smh:

Just in.

20210225_165432.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom