Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing that could stop us would be pitching.

They really should have gotten a starter at the deadline.

I hope that doesn't bite us.

We figured that the injured starters coming back would be ok, I would’ve liked another reliever though. Welp one down, gonna need Kersh to come back fully healthy for the playoffs.

As soon as the division is clinched limit Catman to 5 innings per start and get May into game form

We about to trot out Gonsolin, Anderson, Heaney and May. Imagine winning the WS with those pitchers.

I would say this, if that happens, we are the best franchise in baseball.

To work with those guys and get them to the level they are now and actually come through in the playoffs...

Running laps around these franchises....

Damn, damn, damn...
giphy - 2020-03-19T162324.091.gif

We figured that the injured starters coming back would be ok, I would’ve liked another reliever though. Welp one down, gonna need Kersh to come back fully healthy for the playoffs.
Can they make minor league call-ups to eat innings in the last few weeks and save the regular arms for the last 2 weeks or so? I couldn't figure out why they didn't do that last year and cooked the bullpen with that "opener" nonsense.

Can they make minor league call-ups to eat innings in the last few weeks and save the regular arms for the last 2 weeks or so? I couldn't figure out why they didn't do that last year and cooked the bullpen with that "opener" nonsense.

yeah I remember that. probably has to do with roster rules and calling up players and wasting their minor league options, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom