Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring a late rally tonight. These dudes are legit frauds. This isn’t in some in the moment take either.

100 or more win season after season where they get big hit after big hit, even got to do their little Freddie Freeman dance a bunch of times this season. But then October rolls around and they absolutely crap the bed. Love the guy and he’s a class act, but we get a helping of playoff Kershaw mixed in with some absolutely pathetic situational hitting and no type of fight whatsoever once they fall behind.

Most of us grew up and lived in the LA area. Compare the Dodgers of the past decade to the Shaq and Kobe Lakers, the Kobe and Gasol Lakers, and even the 2012-14 Kings in high leverage postseason situations. Hell I’ll even give the Rams their flowers in that respect.

But these dudes have won 106, 106, 111, and 100 the last 4 full seasons. Looks like they’re only going to have gotten out the NLDS once during that stretch mixed in with multiple October playoff L’s to teams they have no business losing to. ****s just irritating.

I’d add in the lack of evident passion too. I know they care but the woe is me reactions are pretty pathetic.

damn. things aren't looking good

can we play small ball ? bunt & steal bases.
play hit n run?

It was a good regular season.
**** the regular season. People hyped over breezing through the regular season, collecting their cool bobble heads, and paying for overpriced tickets/food/drinks. Just to be disappointed every year in the first round.

Dodgers have had their share of bad luck with injuries/players, but that’s part of the game.

I am glad that I am not that invested in them this playoffs. I said last year that I was done and meant that ****. Idk what the hell happens come Oct, but the **** is ridiculous. They need to relocate to the Rangers stadium in Oct or something

I like to be tortured. Give us some false hope in game 3 so we can get another serving of playoff Kershaw on Thursday just to get the full disappointment experience lmao.
I don’t see it happening at all. They’ve shown no fight at all so far. Going to go out meekly like 6-1 on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom