Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattingly be on that good Cali weed, dap, and edibles. I'm not hating his hustle, I wish I could be high on the job and still get paid.

Mattingly be on that good Cali weed, dap, and edibles. I'm not hating his hustle, I wish I could be high on the job and still get paid.
wait wut? :lol:
That could explain why he looks so calm when our bullpen combusts at times doe

Hard to fire a guy, he keeps taking his team to the playoffs, probably another NLCS appearance.

You want to see a dumpster fire with loads of talent, look at the Washington Nationals. They shouldn't be chasing the Mets, but they are. The Mets are ahead of schedule IMO, but they've done an amazing rebuild.

I love this kid seager's makeup/moxy...yeah..he booted a routine one and then another in the hole..but thats fine with a big lead.

And once again...were spoiled by another kersh gem...cant say its against a weak nl west/offensively inept lineup. This is trout/albert etc....good stuff.

Ruggiano..i bet makes the playoff roster.over guererro.

Seager yes...ruggiano is a 33 yr old journeyman...so maybe fill that jason repko 5th OFer role..but theres already a glutten.

So a probable schedule L tom with latos/Richards and prolly no kenley available....

Magic number-16

Latos pitching so we can kiss this lil winning streak and 8 straight against the Fake LA team goodbye |I

Moving along, folks...nuch needed day off tom...
**** ahead of schedule...howie on the horizon....hopefully puig progressing.....on to d bags.

I love this kid seager's makeup/moxy...yeah..he booted a routine one and then another in the hole..but thats fine with a big lead. .

there is something special about seager, he's poised, he's a smooth hitter, uses the field and has power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom