Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** should Jimmy start?

Good question. Im just saying it wouldnt surprise me. A "vet" and a "met killer".

Anyways...yes...seager should start..but hit 5th or 6th.

I guess id trot out

Kendrick
Gonzo
Turner
Dre
Seager
Craw
Grandal
Zack

Good question. Im just saying it wouldnt surprise me. A "vet" and a "met killer".

Anyways...yes...seager should start..but hit 5th or 6th.

I guess id trot out

Kendrick
Gonzo
Turner
Dre
Seager
Craw
Grandal
Zack
No to craw rather give puig a shot...craw was swinging like a blind person today

Lemme rephrase what im saying. If puig was in midseason form(like the way he was hitting before the hamstring injury(s))...then hes an everyday player...but hes rusty and the matchup isnt the best tom vs syndergaard. But im not opposed to it at all

Last edited:
The reality of it is....u tip your cap to deGrom....he was phenomenal. No matter who was in the lineup and where..the game was decided on the wright single..if its still a 1 run gm...u hope to score 1 run and win it late.
I wont blame baez. Tough spot. Kersh was the one who loaded the bases and the wright single made it insurmountable. A murmer of protest in the 8th by us with the tying run at the dish, but its just too much to overcome at that point.

Last edited:
2 of the biggest problems for the past couple years still haunting us

Risp n bullpen same ****

Doubt Greinke is going anywhere. Expect the Dodgers to do whatever it takes to keep him. Mattingly, on the other hand, is gone.

1. Kendrick
2. Seager
3. Gonzalez
4. Turner
5. Ethier
6. Crawford
7. Grandal
8. ****
9. Greinke

Let's see how this lineup stacks up. They can't be any worst than yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom