Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction. Reddick 6-41 for a triple slash of .146/.186/.146 and ZERO RBIs.

Last edited:
Baseball, where saying "thank you" to former fans includes destroying their team... Good gracious Chase!

the pirates almost gave that game up
laugh.gif

sole possession of first
smokin.gif
Had me 
mean.gif
 after that error and double.

Gnats folded like they have all post AS though. 1st place. Time to pull away...
smokin.gif

Good job gettin outta that jam in the 6th n gonzo with another hr :smokin

Been able to katch the last kouple games, n the boys lookin good...outside our starting pitching

Yeah, I'm definitely proud of the boys for climbing back up and claiming first. Really sucks that Iwakuma didn't pass his physical before the season. He's doing well in Seattle this season and would've been huge for this team.

I was thinking about waiver acquisitions, but if/when Kersh comes back, and if they get bats back in Trayce or Puig, things will get a lot more interesting...

still a solid arm short going into october.

kersh back a question mark so who feels confident in

maeda / kazmir :x

man the red rocket is on fire!

with that said reddick sucks, i tried to give him some time, segadin im sure can play rf

**** another one of our starters unable to go deep

dayton has been solid so far its bound to happen w the insane usage.

i trust stripling more than kaz , anderson, mccarthy, stewart, bla bla he gives us a chance

What the ****?! I leave lunch n they up 4-3, just got break n find out they lost? Starters aint go deep enough into the game n the bp lost it? With the way they been eatin innings, its bound to happen tho. These starters need to get their **** together man :smh:

At least the mets kan give us some help tonite tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom