Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that we swept the Mets Andy happy that I finally got to see Jansen play in person, even though he didn't get the save.

I'm happy that we swept the Mets Andy happy that I finally got to see Jansen play in person, even though he didn't get the save.
Brah that's amazing
When was the last time you saw a Dodger game live before today?

I posted this in the MLB thread and meant to post it in here.

Theres an older White dude who goes to every Dodger game. He was at Citi tonight, not too far from where I was sitting. Puig and Turner hugged him and greeted him before the game, and after Turner hit his homer he pointed at the dude showing himlove on his way to the dugout. Pretty dope moment and it must be nice to travel with the Dodgers as a fan and experience these moments.

Does anyone know who this dude is?

I'm excited about this series. Goldie always kills us. So who's going to the Bellinger bobblehead? Been slacking and need to buy tix.

I'm excited about this series. Goldie always kills us. So who's going to the Bellinger bobblehead? Been slacking and need to buy tix.
I got tix immediately it was announced because I know peeps go beasts for bobbleheads here. Tix are like double/triple now :sick: Belli hype is here :smokin

The JT MVP talk is real
I love JT but I wouldn't put him in it. This line-up is so well balanced that there really isn't a "real" MVP. Our #8 hitter has 21 HRs :lol:

Some of us got impatient but Da Nerds built one hell of a deep roster. We still have Dre and A-Gon coming back soon too. But I got a feeling Roberts gonna be like...
giphy.gif

I love JT but I wouldn't put him in it. This line-up is so well balanced that there really isn't a "real" MVP. Our #8 hitter has 21 HRs :lol:

Some of us got impatient but Da Nerds built one hell of a deep roster. We still have Dre and A-Gon coming back soon too. But I got a feeling Roberts gonna be like...
giphy.gif
Basing off of WAR and compared to past winners/voting habits, JT is most definitely in the discussion...favorite for MVP? Most definitely not. I'm also not a fan of players winning MVP if they're teammates w/ other MVP-candidates (a la Braun's fraud win when Prince Fielder was also in running and was 3rd in votes).

Basing off of WAR and compared to past winners/voting habits, JT is most definitely in the discussion...favorite for MVP? Most definitely not. I'm also not a fan of players winning MVP if they're teammates w/ other MVP-candidates (a la Braun's fraud win when Prince Fielder was also in running and was 3rd in votes).

Who was 2nd that year?

Smh.

^^^
I'm still hurt over that and probably will never forgive Braun, that's why I was so mad that they were trying to trade Puig for him.

I know we won the Grandal trade but I miss Matty...

Man I'm so impressed with how Maeda just ended the first:
2 on, 1 out and he gets Goldscmidt to pop out and strikes out JD Martinez.

You can see him making adjustments during the JD at-bat and it was amazing to see him trust his stuff and Grandal. The #4/5 starter for the Dodgers y'all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom