Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers and Cubs all travel pretty well I noticed no matter how the season is going

HanRam!

I cant believe im gonna say this but i wouldnt be opposed to bring uribe back on a 1 yr deal.

Not at all opposed...as a utility man though...hanram and puig say so. 1 yr, 3 mill...its all good..A . Guerrero.

KJ filthy, as usual. Nobody talks about making him closer again..as well as greinke returning....as reasons for this turnaround/run.

Think about it..how many times did we run out magill..lilly..beckett..cap..etc and give games away. And even when we had a late lead...did league give it away. Think about that.

Ironman, or maybe somebody else can clarify
When does stubhub stop 6 hours before the game and when does it stop at game time?
Last week it was 6 hours for that extra inning game i went to, and today they had tix available up until game time

Like I say...a few Ls sprinkled in here n there bother me..keeps em motivated and competitive. As long as everyone stays healthy. Also, who cares about seeding as long as the rotation lines up properly.

Like I say...a few Ls sprinkled in here n there bother me..keeps em motivated and competitive. As long as everyone stays healthy. Also, who cares about seeding as long as the rotation lines up properly.
Agreed. Although they're so close to #1 that I would like to see them go after it

Ya HFA throughout the playoffs would be nice though but losses here and there to keep them in check doesn't hurt. They almost had it today just have to win tomorrow and take the series. They've only lost 4 times in August :wow: that's crazy.

Ironman, or maybe somebody else can clarify
When does stubhub stop 6 hours before the game and when does it stop at game time?
Last week it was 6 hours for that extra inning game i went to, and today they had tix available up until game time

The 6 hour rule only applies to night games. Day games are up to first pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom