Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you complain about Puig’s bat flip, you’re getting blocked. Immediately.

Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 10.27.16 PM.png

I love Puig so much lol. My favorite player. Remeber when we almost cut him?

They really handled the guy about as well as anybody could've. Tough love mixed with patience and a bit of humor. If he can play his whole career in LA and become an institution in the city and team ambassador in the future, I'd absolutely love it.

And damn, I'm so happy for Hill. What a game he threw. He's just so much fun to watch pitch. His delivery is all over the place, and I don't know if I've seen anyone break off curves like he does. Nasssssty.

They really handled the guy about as well as anybody could've. Tough love mixed with patience and a bit of humor. If he can play his whole career in LA and become an institution in the city and team ambassador in the future, I'd absolutely love it.

And damn, I'm so happy for Hill. What a game he threw. He's just so much fun to watch pitch. His delivery is all over the place, and I don't know if I've seen anyone break off curves like he does. Nasssssty.
So filthy. I love his leg kick and his grunts :lol::nthat:

That guy has to have incriminating photos of Doc or Stan or Magic or something. No other reason he should be getting paid by this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom