Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Joined Oct 25, 2006
This trade hurt less than the original Matt Kemp trade. Puig has been rumored to be shipped out for years now, sucks that it finally happened but I was mentally prepped for it.

Jeter Downs has a lot of people excited but it seems like they're leaving it open to him moving to 2B or OF.

Joined Dec 19, 2013
Lol I looked at his twitter, dude is thirsty. Throwing out wild rumors and begging for credit.
Yeah. I think that twitter is BS. :lol: Guy on reddit was way more lowkey about it. Didn't act thirsty when he called the Bour signing a day before.

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Best friend is a die hard Dodger fan. Thinks you guys have absolutely zero chance of bringing Harper in. Says anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer or uneducated as to how Friedman does business.

Kinda weird to hear him say that when literally every report I have read thinks its realistic and basically all of you guys think it is too.

Very odd conversation I just had, given everything I am reading.

Joined Oct 19, 2012
Best friend is a die hard Dodger fan. Thinks you guys have absolutely zero chance of bringing Harper in. Says anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer or uneducated as to how Friedman does business.

Kinda weird to hear him say that when literally every report I have read thinks its realistic and basically all of you guys think it is too.

Very odd conversation I just had, given everything I am reading.

Out of character? Certainly. But doesn’t mean absolutely zero.

Let him know he can Get his negative, know it all *** attitude the **** outta here. We don’t need that riding with the boys in blue.

Insert Ari Gold gif.

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
Polluck looking for 6 years? Easy pass.

Looks like the dodgers were close to get veteran cervelli but trade was 22’d.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now