Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn dude ... loving what i see from big willy smith at the plate, dude looks poised and not afraid of the moment.

rich hill not good enough and the pen .... what else is new?

Been settling back into the real world but was at PNC for the rain delay 7-2 win at Pittsburgh last Saturday. Was a wild time. There was a section in left field behind us (we were first row) with about 40-50 fans of the Blue who were loudest in stadium. First time I’ve seen Verdugo’s cannon on display in person. People who run on that thing going to be sorry. Go Blue!

I'm so mad I fell asleep early last night. Woke up at 5 this morning and one of my buddies texted "are you still watching?!" last night so I already knew the comeback was epic. This front office can't seriously continue to be negligent about the huge gaping whole in this squad: arms.

They're smart to be displaying Will Smith for a bit before shipping him back down to OKC, he's going to a huge chip for the summer. Beaty has worked out pretty well since being called up, but I'm wondering if/when we'll see Connor Joe this season. I know his time with the Giants earlier this season wasn't great, but Joe has been looking pretty good in OKC since coming back and his numbers against lefties is pretty good. Would be nice to have another serviceable right-hand bat in LA too.

03AE5C9C-6433-46A2-8AFB-32E9701FFCF0.jpeg

These damn Miche’s keep going up in price.

defense failing kersh

will smith showing why hes a rookie not using his whole body to block kersh’s ball in the dirt

And then muncy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom