Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snapchat-1885783055.jpg

I did my part :pimp:

I can’t even blame kersh that much right now. This offense has been buns for awhile now. One breakout game and then a few crappy ones in a row.

Homie in the pavilions walking around blocking peoples’ view and flaunting his Yankee jersey just asking for it.

This team is still a very good team and should represent the NL in the World Series.

The team has been able to rally and make late game comebacks against bummy teams like Toronto and Arizona, but this Yankee series has shown some cause for concern. The bats have gone quiet for long stretches against a quality opponent.

Could be a case of catching a cold streak at the wrong time, hell this same Yankee team got swept in Oakland, but the bats went real quiet this weekend.

Homie in the pavilions walking around blocking peoples’ view and flaunting his Yankee jersey just asking for it.
This isn’t 2004 anymore :lol: LAPD got it on lock. Can’t even look at anybody without LAPD checking you

I remember the good ol days with fans fighting in the reserve and people getting pushed 6 rows down :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom