Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Joc risked it all. Respect to that man...

Edit: damn we in Coors Ravine tonight?

Last edited:
When verdugo comes back, who moves to the IF? Pollock in left, verdugo/belli in center, joc/belli in right.

I’m assuming belli to first, muncy at 2nd. But that’s a waste of GG defense imo

When verdugo comes back, who moves to the IF? Pollock in left, verdugo/belli in center, joc/belli in right.

I’m assuming belli to first, muncy at 2nd. But that’s a waste of GG defense imo
Joc can only hit righties anyways. Joc is such a streaky hitter. He better have a short leash if he gets cold in October :smh:

I can't blame Kenley's demise on mechanics, I mean its apparent ... he trusted his cutter too much and didn't work on any other pitches to off balance that ****.

Fastballs get hit in this league, he doesn't trust his slider and no good off-speed pitch.

In the end, his cutter just stopped ... cutting.

I just don't think closers his size last at being closers (no evidence to support this, just my theory).

I can't blame Kenley's demise on mechanics, I mean its apparent ... he trusted his cutter too much and didn't work on any other pitches to off balance that ****.

Fastballs get hit in this league, he doesn't trust his slider and no good off-speed pitch.

In the end, his cutter just stopped ... cutting.

I just don't think closers his size last at being closers (no evidence to support this, just my theory).

But how does a pitch he’s thrown thousands of times all of a sudden fail? Somethings wrong with his motion or wrist movement or something. Unless there’s some odd rapid regeneration of his wrist/forearm muscles the coaching staff should be watching videos of old Kenley and washed Kenley side by side to see. And if there’s nothing, and he’s truly washed, then :frown: #kellyszn

If only we traded for a top starting pitcher , oh wellz.

can no longer throw any slander on jocs name

During the broadcast last night they kept talking about how any trade would have involved Lux and that's where the talks stopped.

We will see in the long run if that pays off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom