Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this offense continues the way it has been, I say we go with this lineup (I realize it requires some people to get healthy)

Crawford, LF

Ellis, 2B

Kemp, CF

Gonzalez, 1B

Ramirez, 3B (I know, I know)

Ethier, RF

Ellis, C

Pitcher

Gordon, SS

I was actually a fan when La Russa batted the Pitcher 8th. With the way Kershaw and Ryu have hit early on compared to Sellers/Cruz, this would actually be an upgrade. Gordon gets us some speed at the bottom of the order as well.

I might get hammered for the above, but something needs to get shaken up for a few games if this continues.

dodgers have been hilariously bad with risp and bases loaded. this will even out over the course of 162.

I'm worried about Cruz, though. way too many pop outs.

Ya it's not like last year they were lighting it up with RISP they're just continuing the same thing and since Kemp is starting off horrible it just makes it that much worse, I'm glad Agon and Crawford are doing well cause if they weren't :wow: they would be in big trouble, luckily it's still early but they need to get on it now and hopefully Hanley can continue his hot bat from the WBC

sounds like Hanley will be back before the end of the month. will be interesting to see if they put him at 3b or SS considering how little Cruz has hit.

Comical, but still April. Reading about Hanley coming back at the end of the month makes me happy and worried me at the same time.

Dee Gordon, no thanks, bat isn't good enough and not that great defensively.

Losing blows.

Chris Davis 7hrs, more than the whole Dodgers roster?

Fife isnt going to last too long.

why didnt bills just have the surgery in the offseason? they gave him the shot and just wanted to pray it would work? i mean most people said he would need the tommy john surgery

Damn bills might need tommy john? Smh.

Sidenote im heading to cancun tonight, ill say wassup to all your families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom