Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a big enough lead and the talent to handle no Kersh for a month if he's out that long. As long as he ready to go for the postseason....

We got a big enough lead and the talent to handle no Kersh for a month if he's out that long. As long as he ready to go for the postseason....
Yeah we will probably miss at most 3-4 starts from Kersh from what I'm seeing on twitter. My only concern is how that will affect the bullpen and it's fatigue, unless we make a trade for a starter that can go deep *cough get Yu Darvish *cough

gotta grab another front end starter cuz im not ready for another #playoffkershaw performance

Darvish would be more than a rental in my opinion. I mean he boosts the Dodgers' chance to get Shohei Otani this offseason too.

Doubt Otani comes here. He wants to hit everyday and it would have to be as a DH. I don't blame him. I wanna see greatness.

4-6 weeks for kersh

man just like last season ... we played our best ball when kersh was out

this team is deep and i expect the same

Asking price is probably too much. Not sure the nerds will do that. They've stayed firm with all our top prospects.

And I'll pass on Verlander. He's borderline washed up. Doesn't even strikeout guys anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom