Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was it.
The Window closed last night.
Nah. The team is set up nicely for years to come. Get used to the postseason heartache!
But seriously. May, Gonsolin, Smith, Lux, Beaty, Verdugo all look like above average ballplayers already. And then there's Ruiz, arguably our best prospect now, who can be packaged in a deal. Hopefully a #2 starting pitcher.

With Ryu and Hill most likely gone, are pitching staff next year is Walker, Kersh, May, Urias and Gonsolin? Not feeling that. But who can we realistically get?

I agree with so much of what you said.

But they won 106 games. I just didn't think they would make it to the WS but to nut up in the NLDS? Nah.

Front office better make this right. Dave has to go.

I had doubts as soon as I seen we were facing the Nats. They’re are plenty other teams I would rather face, Stras and max are no joke. And to “LA” I’m not willing to give seager another chance but I am belli.. he’s an outstanding outfielder and great base runner and can obviously hit but has the kershaw struggles that I’m hoping he can get past.

No slander warranted for JT, Max and Joc. - who’s post season numbers showed ... but belli, seager, pollock + the rest :smh:

Doc ain’t going anywhere either smfh. Still sick. Happy I went to World Series game at Boston last year. We may not make it back for many years smh.

Rumor is Russ and Freese are retiring.

Russ never got another at bat after his big game 3. Thnx Doc. Doc only loyal to Chokeshaw :smh:

We already knew but SMH...

giphy.gif

I'm holding out hope until I officially hear it from Friedman or Kasten. Two sources with "knowledge of the situation" aint good enough for me to drop the cause.

Not even 48 hours since game 5 ended and stuff is already being marked down lol. Oh well. I picked up a road Grey Bellinger authentic. Not really feeling the Nike stuff with the swoosh on the chest area which teams will be wearing next season. Check your local pro image. They had Belli, Seager, Turner and Kershaw home and road at the Del Amo Mall pro image

Hopefully I’m enjoying this purchase at this time a year from now.

A9A73954-78D1-45A6-86E2-EB2F5E9AE08B.jpeg
34275EF7-9988-4B41-AEB7-357934207AFE.jpeg

Not even 48 hours since game 5 ended and stuff is already being marked down lol. Oh well. I picked up a road Grey Bellinger authentic. Not really feeling the Nike stuff with the swoosh on the chest area which teams will be wearing next season. Check your local pro image. They had Belli, Seager, Turner and Kershaw home and road at the Del Amo Mall pro image

Hopefully I’m enjoying this purchase at this time a year from now.

A9A73954-78D1-45A6-86E2-EB2F5E9AE08B.jpeg
34275EF7-9988-4B41-AEB7-357934207AFE.jpeg

Wait they are going to Nike next year? I haven't seen those jerseys at all.

I'll pick up an authentic Turner. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah. They’re making the switch next year. This is the last year majestic has the contract. I was looking for a road Bellinger for a while now so I jumped on it. I got a road Turner that’s a size too small. I would’ve copped that too and sold my size 44 if they had a road Turner in my size.

but I’m not a fan of the Nike stuff from the prototype pictures I’ve seen. They had the Nike logo on the chest area instead of on the arm part. Just looked bad to me.

Yeah. They’re making the switch next year. This is the last year majestic has the contract. I was looking for a road Bellinger for a while now so I jumped on it. I got a road Turner that’s a size too small. I would’ve copped that too and sold my size 44 if they had a road Turner in my size.

but I’m not a fan of the Nike stuff from the prototype pictures I’ve seen. They had the Nike logo on the chest area instead of on the arm part. Just looked bad to me.

Did they have big sizes of the jerseys over there? I need a 56.

I think they did. I just grabbed my 48 and bounced. But I would just call any pro image in the area. I’m sure they can check sizes for you if you call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom