Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
An off day followed by a weekend series against a poor team. Good timing after a couple Ls

Baur got shafted. I hope he wins his appeal. No criminal charges were filed and the nut job lady came back multiple times and there’s proof she even liked the encounter. Nothing more than a money grab/extortion.

#FreeBaur

At least we off the hook for his salary it seems. 30 mil off the books. Who do we use the money on? Trea want it?

By all means. Trevor Bauer is a douchebag. Granted a very talented douchebag.

But this was a F you suspension from MLB. He’s been critical of Manfred and very outspoken, so MLB threw the gauntlet at him when he slipped up.

Hell isn’t Ozuna back to playing for the Braves already.
I’m sure this is all true, but I’m thinking MLB must have gathered some additions dirt on him during their investigation to hit him with this penalty.

If not, given the precedent with other alleged MLB domestic abusers, there’s way the 2 years is going to hold up on appeal.

Where’s the MLBPA at…? :nerd:

Manfred trying to crush Bauer once and for all, but you can’t kill a man with no dambs to give.

Manfred needs to pay us back for all of his salary from last season to now.
Nah, consider last year an expensive lesson. Dodgers knew they were taking a risk with Bauer due to various behavioral flags in his past. There's politics in every sports organization, but he definitely deserves some sort of due process against MLB.

Anyways, glad his money is off the books. Who we shopping for? Trea extension was already a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom