Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, consider last year an expensive lesson. Dodgers knew they were taking a risk with Bauer due to various behavioral flags in his past. There's politics in every sports organization, but he definitely deserves some sort of due process against MLB.

Anyways, glad his money is off the books. Who we shopping for? Trea extension was already a possibility.

Leaving him on the hook (and us on the hook for his salary/luxury tax hold) was stupid though and it hamstrung our FA decisions from having to trade for Max to off-season signings.

Resign Trea for sure, and pick up a top of the rotation starter.

Bull**** suspension just because he hates MLB and has been very vocal about it. This is Manfred’s payback. I don’t see how the union hasn’t either stepped in or even commented on it. This is bigger than baseball and it’s about politics/power

Bull**** suspension just because he hates MLB and has been very vocal about it. This is Manfred’s payback. I don’t see how the union hasn’t either stepped in or even commented on it. This is bigger than baseball and it’s about politics/power
No it isn’t. He’s a clown and abuser. I support the 2 year ban

Aroldis Chapman was suspended 30 games for allegedly choking his girlfriend and firing a gun in his garage after that domestic dispute.

Marcell Ozuna was suspended 20 games after being seen by the po-po choking his wife, throwing her against a wall and hitting her with his cast.

But Trevor Bauer gets suspended for 2 full seasons for consensual rough sex and an unstable lady fabricating sexual assault claims against him out of spite and frustration with him.

MLB, make it make sense.

Reddit says the huge disparity in suspensions is because all those other players settled with MLB on their suspension terms (which Bauer would never do) but I need to know how they came up with two whole years given all the evidence and how the legal process played out for him and everyone else.

Clearly, this is Manfred getting back to Bauer for everything he has said in the past.

Worst of all, few teams will want to deal with Bauer when this is done; and he will not get anything close to $30 million per year.

WHY should Baur “settle” with MLB when he did nothing wrong other than being a sexual deviant/freak? Dude is being taken out to the back shed for nothing.

Last time I checked that’s NOT a crime. It’s been proven via texts that what he did was CONSENSUAL.

I don’t blame him for not accepting any ridiculous settlement. Not only do I hope he wins his appeal, but I also hope he can somehow go after that spineless Manfred and sue him as well. This is clearly a case of MLB being spiteful and personal with Baur.

WHY should Baur “settle” with MLB when he did nothing wrong other than being a sexual deviant/freak? Dude is being taken out to the back shed for nothing.

Last time I checked that’s NOT a crime. It’s been proven via texts that what he did was CONSENSUAL.

I don’t blame him for not accepting any ridiculous settlement. Not only do I hope he wins his appeal, but I also hope he can somehow go after that spineless Manfred and sue him as well. This is clearly a case of MLB being spiteful and personal with Baur.
The truth is there is little chance he wins this appeal. Regardless if he was charged with a crime, or not Manfred can legally suspend a player.

Knew this would happen

The details/allegations of the Bauer case were ugly. No way MLB would reinstate him so quickly.

Aroldis Chapman was suspended 30 games for allegedly choking his girlfriend and firing a gun in his garage after that domestic dispute.

Marcell Ozuna was suspended 20 games after being seen by the po-po choking his wife, throwing her against a wall and hitting her with his cast.

But Trevor Bauer gets suspended for 2 full seasons for consensual rough sex and an unstable lady fabricating sexual assault claims against him out of spite and frustration with him.

MLB, make it make sense.
He’s a racist clown so I don’t feel sorry for me. Get the clown and his contract off my team.

Clearly, this is Manfred getting back to Bauer for everything he has said in the past.

Worst of all, few teams will want to deal with Bauer when this is done; and he will not get anything close to $30 million per year.
Couldn’t have happened to a better person. He will be alright. Fox News will hire his racist ***.

I guess MLB deems Trevor Bauer having consensual rough sex is more serious than Aroldis Chapman firing a gun after a domestic dispute and Marcell Ozuna getting caught by the po-po beating his wife. 🙄
Just because he wasn’t charged doesn’t mean the sex was consensual

He’s a piece of $h!+
But 2 years suspension and Trash-stros get nada ?
1651278079224.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom