Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave sets the lineups so he deserves some blame, but it ultimately comes down to the guys completely forgetting how to hit a baseball. We saw the finals couple weeks of the regular season, they had some bad habits, and they clearly haven’t shaken that off. It’s just continued into the post season. They went into the playoffs playing some poor baseball, had a week off, and this is the result.

1 game at a time. Shoot, I forgot we got shutout in game 1 and 3 last season in the NLDS. Offense was worse :lol:

Let's get this thing back at the Ravine with our ACE :pimp:

I would not be mad to see Vargas at 3rd tomorrow. Anything at this point to get it rolling.
When Turner comes up to bat, I have no faith in any type of hit.

We peaked in August. We need to score early tonight because if the Pads score first, it could be lights out.

Slept on it and feel pretty good this morning. I think the bats wake up today and get to Musgrove, and if not then hats off to SD. For as much grief as LA has gotten about lack of hitting with RISP, SD has been pretty bad too but they’ve had timely hitting. Have to work their arms, generate walks, and just get hits…

I forget the exact number, but basically the Padres have not lost when they have scored first.

It is imperative we score first.

I'll have a cigar and beverage ready for tonight. Either to cap the season or celebrate a shot at the Ravine.

Just seems like how we limped into the playoffs followed us.

As has been said in here before, Mookie needs to do something offensively. If does, others will follow.
He started the game on base yesterday, had one ate up by Manny his next AB, and had a sac fly after that. Bottom of the lineup has been decent so if Mook continues to be patient and look for his pitch then good things will happen.

The expectations are more than reasonable though, he’s the big money former MVP. Some folks want him to lead with words but he just needs to go and ball tf out like he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom