Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerds thought they were cute by being cheap during the off-season and trade deadline. They really thought fat boy Lynn would be a good addition to the team. Son out there throwing beach balls smh I’m sick
I honestly think they didn't expect/plan/want the team to do well this year. The 100 wins was a total surprise and a fluke. I think they figured the injuries killed our chances and they were just gonna save resources for next year, which seemed to be the plan coming into the season anyway. When these teams have a plan in place they almost never change from it. You see it all the time in hockey. A rebuilding team rebuilds at the deadline, a win-now team goes all-in. We were never going all-in this year.

So since this is over,

What pitchers could be available?

Do we maybe do a soft reset?

Max can go IMO.

I'm also doing myself a favor and going to watch the Lakers preseason.

Screenshot_20231010_102104_X.jpg

I honestly think they didn't expect/plan/want the team to do well this year. The 100 wins was a total surprise and a fluke. I think they figured the injuries killed our chances and they were just gonna save resources for next year, which seemed to be the plan coming into the season anyway. When these teams have a plan in place they almost never change from it. You see it all the time in hockey. A rebuilding team rebuilds at the deadline, a win-now team goes all-in. We were never going all-in this year.
True

Need some George Steinbrenner energy from Friedman, Dave Roberts or whoever when they do their end of season press conferences.

Act pissed off, make it clear this **** is unacceptable. None of that lethargic passive we tried our best garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom