OFFICIAL 2018 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD::: #TheCulture Vs #TheProcess

I have the liberity, Christmas and 20k. My favorite model and comfortable. Haven't gotten to the 6s really. I do like some of the 5s though lol

For the love or prepubescent Jesus Whiteside can't put back to back dominant games smh :smh:

Spo has to figure out his rotations. He has a lot of pieces at his disposal, but he has to get a consistent rotation which would help players get into the flow of the game.

LeHelp has to* be fuming that this Dwyane didn’t show up in Cleveland :pimp:

Last edited:
Absolutely cannot afford to give away games in this last 12/13 game stretch
YES! The Heat need to finish strong and go into the playoffs with momentum. I like how the 2nd unit came out against the Knicks. They need that same energy in the 2nd half of the game.

Friday will tell me a lot about this Heat team.
We learned what we already knew...they play hard and will have a chance to win, but in the end they don't have enough talent to make the big plays down the stretch. Westbrook decided to take over in the 4th and there was nothing the Heat could do to stop him.

I actually have no problem with Whitesides frustration I embrace it to be truthful, but....he hasn’t learned how to take that frustration and convert it to positive output on the court on a consistent basis. Which is why he finds himself on the bench most nights down the stretch to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom