OFFICIAL 2018 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD::: #TheCulture Vs #TheProcess

Scouting and Player Development of the Heat is always something I really admire man

Someone for the Miami Herald last night wrote that it's hard to doubt both Calipari and Pat Riley. Can't really argue with that :lol:

Last edited:
Aside from the development aspect the Heat offers I feel it is a great situation for Bam because he is not a great strongside shotblocker, but with Whiteside getting all of the attention from the offense it should be much easier for some weakside blocks. He will improve as a rebounder once he gets better balance.

Happy with the Bam draft.

Now most likely Wade is going to come home. I'd take him but for less than that $24 million

Happy with the Bam draft.

Now most likely Wade is going to come home. I'd take him but for less than that $24 million

If the Bulls buy him out and he signs for a reasonable amount allowing us to still pursue a top notch free agent like Hayward, sure.

Otherwise, no.

Anyone see that fathers day IG post of Gordon Haywards wife with a family photo at the beach.

"Both girls L O V E the ocean"

I'm sure he's picking MIA over BOS/UTAH

Not getting my hopes up just yet.

Riles meeting with Waiters today as well.

We have to wait until he finishes his visits. I like our chances though. We went from being a darkhorse to emerging as favorites.

Last edited:
Yeah, reading this makes me think he's going to stay :\

Sam Amick‏Verified account @sam_amick

At the risk of tugging at Jazz fans' heart strings, I'm told Utah made a very strong impression on Gordon Hayward & he's genuinely torn.

Last edited:
Don't know how I feel about the whole Hayward thing.

I mean, he's an all-star caliber player but I really would not be upset not signing him for that money.

Sign JJ and DW for good 1 yr deals and try next offseason where there's going to be some nice options

Yeah. Hayward would be nice but if he didn't come it wouldn't really be too big a deal

Back
Top Bottom