Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't for the World Cup this month, the only sports story in damn near the world is, "Where the **** is Lebron going?"

We're gunna get a new rumor everyday.
Every single leak is gunna be picked apart and dissected.
Every source, big or small, will be going hard!

if Lebron is smart(if i was lebron) i'm playing with anthony davis
069d0cbdb9d4f3c97b1539d7a4069950.jpg

^^^how so hahaha no legit response....not shocked

#facts 4th best players in a finals series AT BEST ahahahah FACTS.....and yet the man talks about how lebron needs to find a way hahahah
*looks at posts-to-likes ratio*

Kobe was just offering some advice to a friend. Chill out bro.

he is ? wasnt he getting cheated on by a kardashian?
Seeing as how he just picked her up the same week I doubt he lost much sleep over it.
Man done ran through one of the Gonzalez twins, the Renner chick and Tinashe.
He ouchea getting his baby Derek Jeter on. Youngblood playing the game right.

Due to this student being so high-profile, they'll try to keep things under wraps for as long as possible. I wouldn't doubt at all that he was accepted and enrolled there...however, weren't his kids already in school out in Cali? Dude has a multi-million dollar home there anyways...

Who won the title this past year again?

Same team that's winning it next year too

Due to this student being so high-profile, they'll try to keep things under wraps for as long as possible. I wouldn't doubt at all that he was accepted and enrolled there...however, weren't his kids already in school out in Cali? Dude has a multi-million dollar home there anyways...

No. That would mean that his family was living in LA during a school year/NBA season...which we would have surely heard about.

Lebron might be the only athlete in history to get unlimited passes for losing. People want to try to discredit the ring argument and bring up folks like Horry and what not but Horry was never the face of a franchise/league and no one ever accused him of being the greatest of all time so different rules apply. Conveniently the level of comp. only gets brought up when he loses in the Finals but never when he's beating up on the East.

Kobe was right. "Baby you a star, the love you the way you are, but I love you enough not to leave you the way you are."

Would Prime jordan have beat the warriors with Lebron James team this season minus lebron ofcourse :nerd:

Would Prime jordan have beat the warriors with Lebron James team this season minus lebron ofcourse :nerd:

Probably, because he would've stole on Jr in practice like he did Kerr after what happened in game 1

Yeah somehow I hiiighly doubt LeBron would leave a clue this wide in the open with a few weeks before he even can make his official decision. The dude could enroll his kid in any school in the country on scholarship literally like the day he announces his decision.

I do think it’s either the Sixers or Lakers for him though.

Last edited:

No, they might've won game 1 but that's it.

I'll preface my statements by saying this: Jordan is the GOAT. That being said the Jordan worship is getting out of control.

I saw a post on facebook saying something like "Lebron would be 1-8 in the Finals if not for Kyrie and Ray Allen". So Lebron can't have teammates?

Jordan never won without Pippen and Phil Jackson. People act like Jordan won those 6 titles by himself, literally playing 1-on-5. People act like he had no help and trash teammates. I get it, Jordan is great, he's the GOAT but chill with the hyperbole. Jordan is a human being, a man of this earth. He had plenty of career failures, just like every other player. Replace Prime Jordan and Lebron in the 2017 or 2018 Finals and the Cavs still get washed.

I'll preface my statements by saying this: Jordan is the GOAT. That being said the Jordan worship is getting out of control.

I saw a post on facebook saying something like "Lebron would be 1-8 in the Finals if not for Kyrie and Ray Allen". So Lebron can't have teammates?

Jordan never won without Pippen and Phil Jackson. People act like Jordan won those 6 titles by himself, literally playing 1-on-5. People act like he had no help and trash teammates. I get it, Jordan is great, he's the GOAT but chill with the hyperbole. Replace Jordan and Lebron in the 2017 or 2018 Finals and the Cavs still get washed.

I don’t know the way the rules are soft these days jordan could have probably averaged like 80 points for them lol the supporting cast would have only needed to be half decent

Jordan never won without Pippen and Phil Jackson. People act like Jordan won those 6 titles by himself, literally playing 1-on-5. People act like he had no help and trash teammates. I get it, Jordan is great, he's the GOAT but chill with the hyperbole. Jordan is a human being, a man of this earth. He had plenty of career failures, just like every other player. Replace Prime Jordan and Lebron in the 2017 or 2018 Finals and the Cavs still get washed.

Jordan and kyrie on the same team:sick:
you think he don't like playing with Bron, kyrie would probably fake an injury mid season:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom