Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

lol wut??

U do know that a top 5 player like Tatum makes about 4.5 million dollars a year, for 4 years (20 mill guaranteed). Plus maybe a mill a year from shoe companies and the couple hundred grand a year from tv spots. You can afford more then an accord. Let’s just say you are conservative (like I am in real life) and go with a Mercedes e class for like 60-70 grand. Just have that one car and drive it everywhere.

The smart players do a local endorsement with a dealer and get a free Benz.

My mans storm2006 storm2006 whippin the Bentley :nerd: :pimp:

:lol: Not even bro. I don’t make as much as Tatum but I’ve kind of wanted a convertible the past couple years and last week found a newly listed used Porsche for the low. I thought it was a scam but messaged dude and we met up. Turns out he was from Asia and only had a foreign license. When he recently got pulled over they gave him a ticket and said he needed to get a valid US license or he would get deported for this charge. He had to sell the car (he also had a Maserati, Beamer and a bunch of Honda’s) to pay for legal representation. I have legal connects I so got him an attorney for free for the matter and he shaved the price even further. I don’t really need it but it was well within my bounds so I copped in cash.

ADBCDC16-670C-4640-8202-FD656CADFE40.jpeg
F7BDE6DB-4260-4E23-9313-A98FBA7DE55C.jpeg

I know it’s only a Boxster (I also know my garage is small before da rustlers come in) but it was dirt cheap given the circumstances so I could t pass it up. I just got it last Sunday but made sure to pull into work EXTRA early on Monday so I would get the most visible parking spot with the top and windows down #TeamPetty. A middle aged white dude that pushes a minivan in my daily morning meeting said “Whose street car is that outside with the top down?” and the whole group started laughing. I swiftly said “Mine” and everybody was like

2D06A4A5-6D25-4ABF-B2BA-08C920CBAA5A.gif

Folks changed up REAL quick. They started apologizing and **** saying it was a beauty and very nice car, asking questions, etc. White people being afraid of offending a minority is funny as hell :lol:

CWebb would be in a different tier if not for that Tim Donaghy crap in 2002. He's the only really good big from that era without a ring.

KG, Duncan, Sheed, and Dirk all got theirs.

How much y’all think a top 5 pick takes home after taxes, paying his agent, manager, trainer, etc?

Lol at buying a Kia tho

Man Game can’t even hoop. All them 3s he was dropping the other day he was left wide open and that jumper takes all day to get the ball off

Dude was probably tired of him taking up playing time smh. Leave it to the real ballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom