Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph blatantly stat padding in G4 gunning for that MVP and KD getting the easiest trip dub maybe in finals history and still winning it over him still cracks me up.
Bistephsuals in here were still claiming he should've won MVP. Was hilarious.

LA-BronSox really washed. Sad!. Cavorting with the likes of Lil Bish and L3/9ronHasMoreFinalsLosses :smh:.

I was out Zone 18 yesterday...cookout round the way. Big Henny, big swerve. So I missed the F-ery last night. But today I got time cuh. Rey hit the Brunson league in a few to watch Thrill and Aquille...

Anyway....let’s play a game of “Who he guarding”....NOBODY!!!!!!

0006A916-5E88-4016-8A59-8AF125F69BD0.png

LA-BronSox really washed. Sad!. Cavorting with the likes of Lil Bish and L3/9ronHasMoreFinalsLosses :smh:.

I was out Zone 18 yesterday...cookout round the way. Big Henny, big swerve. So I missed the F-ery last night. But today I got time cuh. Rey hit the Brunson league in a few to watch Thrill and Aquille...

Anyway....let’s play a game of “Who he guarding”....NOBODY!!!!!!

0006A916-5E88-4016-8A59-8AF125F69BD0.png

"Point God" really looked like a winner in the 2016 Finals. Had to cry out for MOAR HELP to beat a healthy Bron-led team.

"Point God" really looked like a winner in the 2016 Finals. Had to cry out for MOAR HELP to beat a healthy Bron-led team.
winning > making excuses for why you lost. 75 percent or 30 percent. Easy choice .

. People want to come play with Robin, they run to his team..not Robin's fault no one wants to play with big russ and can't get anyone to join his squad.

Steph is the 2nd best PG of all time. He just isn’t a better basketball player than LeBron or KD. Really all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom